• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

I'm Going to be a Daddy: Need Baby Names

I pity the day you guys have children and name them Tanis, pepsi or some of the equally odd names you have chose.

Bamf, name your child Pepsi and if its a girl she'll no doubt become a 'private dancer'

As for the name suggestions-

Barry
Barrington
Ralph
Keith
Ned
Elmo
Bert
Ernie
Thingy
Monkey features
Wigwam
Bungle
Noonie
Pob
S*it N' Arse

Lol, why am i an arse? It's a nice name.

it's cause me and my gf have been arguing over baby names...i can have reed if she can have luna, but she can have luna if i name the dog indiana...it's a really complicated story that started when i siad i wanted to name my kid wash...:csad:

Wash? lol,

After reading that i did see the word Luna and 'Tuna' popped into my head, Tuna Luna, not a good name for a girl. And some kid is bound to think of it.

cause wash died in serenity...i wanted to name my kid after a character...:huh:

and kids are evil...they'll find ways to do that to any name...

I pity the day you guys have children and name them Tanis, pepsi or some of the equally odd names you have chose.

Bamf, name your child Pepsi and if its a girl she'll no doubt become a 'private dancer'

As for the name suggestions-

Barry
Barrington
Ralph
Keith
Ned
Elmo
Bert
Ernie
Thingy
Monkey features
Wigwam
Bungle
Noonie
Pob
S*it N' Arse

To quote George Costanza you really think people liked the name Blanche the first time they heard it? As for Pepsi he asked for strange names so we replied accordingly ;)

Rick Roll if it's a boy, Ellen Ripley if it's a girl.

To quote George Costanza you really think people liked the name Blanche the first time they heard it? As for Pepsi he asked for strange names so we replied accordingly ;)

I prefer Seven.

haha maybe... but if you name him chase he might like harry potter:ninja:

My kid will NEVER like Harry Potter.:cmad:

I like the name pepsi (even if I hate the drink) hmmm hows Dr. Pepper sound?

chaos for a boy, even if it's only used as a middle name

congrats on the baby on the way :up:

I saw some random guy on a facebook group for people with weird names, with the name 'Crimson Cloud', and it was his real name haha.

Kale
Cameron
Hunter
Hurley
Frankie
Tanner
Gabe

Lucious
Levi
Julius
Samson
Dirk