I'm gonna go see X-men 3 again Official Thread!

obeastdyke

Civilian
Reaction score
:up: Whos going again this weekend?

I'm going to see again tonight.

Everyone go see it again and support the movie, if u dont wanna see it again then buy a ticket for x-men and just go in another movie. Support.

On the 11th I'm going to see the whole trilogy at the cinemas in a movie marathon so yes I'm going to see X-3 again.

they're going to need the business.

http://www.boxofficeprophets.com/column/index.cfm?columnID=9595

Vince Vaughn is the new Adam Sandler. The Break-Up's opening Friday box office confirms this statement. The movie opened to an exceptional $15.8 million yesterday, making it likely to become the third straight $40 million opener of the summer box office campaign. The movie is also going to pull off an upset few box office analysts thought possible. The Break-Up is going to depose X-Men: The Last Stand from the top of the charts after only one (impressive) week.

ouch.

only 30-ish million for the 2nd weekend.

I still have 3 tickets to spare. I've already seen the movie twice. I might just give my tics to my sister.

Go see it again!!! We need to help X-men

Show your Support

.... well after this one, Im gonna see it one more time. so thats up to 5 showings. then thats it for a while.

Now If... Fox releases an uncut version of X3 in theatres...then yeah I'd go see it... if there's a firebird which I doubt. Or Im just gonna wait for the DVD or XMen 3.5 ... GRRR

I'll go see it again next week.

I saw it yesterday, so that makes 2 times. I might see it again in a couple days.

I've already seen it 5 times, so I think that makes my count for some time

I saw it today so i have seen it 2 times. at first i hated it but the 2nd i liked it.

I might go next week.So far I only seen it twice.Opening day & yesterday.

gothicFLAVOURS said:
I've already seen it 5 times, so I think that makes my count for some time
:eek: why dont you just wait for the DVD it would be cheaper!

Yep

Once on Sunday 21st

Then on Saturday 27th

Then pretty much 4 times last week

And 5 times in the confort of my own home

I hope some of you aren't going to see this movie again just to try and help the box office, that seems silly, even for a fanatic.

I saw it 3 times, and it wasn't to help the box office, I couldn thave cared less, I just wanted to see it again.

Well I'm seeing it again to help the boxoffice and because I like the movie its damn X-men my favorite sh1t ever!

i'll go, but not this weekend. I still have to recover from knowing about the Phoenix powers and i have exams on college on Monday...

I'll probably go next weekend.. seeing as I still haven't decided whether or not I really like this movie or not. x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"