Guardians of the Galaxy I'm Mary Poppins Y'all ! The Yondu thread

Yondu was hands down my favorite part of the film. Love Michael Rooker

Gunn just admitted the picture of Rooker on the IW set was to throw people off the scent of what happened to him in GotG2.

Gunn just admitted the picture of Rooker on the IW set was to throw people off the scent of what happened to him in GotG2.

I believe it, but really who knows ? With the time stone involved it's more than possible that the Guardians and Yondu might make an appearance.

Having said that, and given the filming schedules it's not hard to accept that Rooker simply visited the IW set.

"He may have been your father boy, but he wasn't your daddy."

landscape-1476893990-screen-shot-2016-10-19-at-171349.jpg

Yondu was my most favorite character after Star-Lord in this film.

Rooker was fantastic!

I wish Yondu had the Mohawk in the first movie; it's way better than than strip of metal on top of his head.

I loved Michael Rooker in this film. They did a tremendously good job expanding on Yondu as a character. He had some of the best lines, and some of the funniest and most poignant moments.

Rooker was excellent in this. Really emotional climax that both he and Pratt excelled in. That's the kind of thing Marvel haven't done enough of yet they delivered here.

hi i have a question^^

why have yondus Pillow the colors of the german national flag? please dont ask which pillow if you didnt seen the movie :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"