I'm thinking about building my own PC

JTIZZLEVILLE

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've really been toying with the idea of building my own PC for a while and I think I'm finally going to take the plunge and do it.

I do admit that, while I'm pretty good and the internal workings of computer programs, I'm somewhat lacking on all the man-power it takes to maintain a PC under the hood.

I'm basically a clean slate and needing some serious help. I've searched around online but didn't know if maybe there was a better place to look that I haven't found yet for step-by-step tutorials.

Since many of you have built PCs before, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is a nice little tutorial.

http://www.buildyourown.org.uk/pc-building/

To be honest there is nothing difficult about building a pc. It mostly just pluging all the components into their place. AND MAKING SURE THEY ARE 100% IN CORRECTLY! or they will fry before you even get to installing windows! The only thing that is over welming at first is pluging in all the wires to things like USBs and the power switch from the tower on the motherboard. But the MB manual explains all that in great detail as well as everything else.

Then once you have all the parts in and connected just plug it in turn it on, sort out your BIOS and install windows.

Simple as that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"