Implants?

GunBlade

Avenger
Reaction score
Hilary got teeth Implants? That explains the freakish bleached horse teeth.:o

hillary_duff-dental-work.jpg

ah u missed the opportunity of giving this thread a catchy title ;)

Dayaaaam, never found her to be that great looking anyways, god I hate her music. She should go get knocked up by Gordo or something

Holy ****, check out that set of chompers.

53063775.jpg

I still can't believe she's dating that guy from good charlettoeblahblah i have no idea how to spell the name..anyway..if the two ever had kids imagine if they got into music. It would be the worst music ever no doubt :down

I'd say 90% of hollywood has porcelin veniers, but why do her's looks so big?

THE INCREDIBLE SPORK said:
she looks like a mix between Hillary Swank and a horse now
I actually think Hilary Swank is hot! :(

I saw recent pics of her.She lost alot of weight in her cheeks.She looks like some sort of half fish half horse :confused:

i always preferred Amanda Bynes over Hilary Duff for my underage drooling back in the days :)

dude, she probably got those chips in her teeth fixed. but they could be veniers. or invisible braces, and expensive whiteners and ...

f***ing rich ppl :down:

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
dude, she probably got those chips in her teeth fixed. but they could be veniers. or invisible braces, and expensive whiteners and ...

f***ing rich ppl :down:

...What? :confused:

Master Chief said:

i was just makin a joke on how celebs pay tons to get their teeth looking like that, using mostly what i posted:o

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
i was just makin a joke on how celebs pay tons to get their teeth looking like that, using mostly what i posted:o

...Oooh I see. Nice "Hostage" quote. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"