Important information regarding Venom71

Get well soon buddy :up:

Man, that sucks. Get better soon and best wishes.

Not sure we've met . . . but get well soon

Thanks for all the support guys. They've decided to let him come home today. He will be getting home late tonight, and I'm sure he'll be glad to see all the support he's received. Thanks again.

Thanks for all the support my fellow hypsters...just found out about this thread from my nephew. Thanks dew for cleaning house. Feeling much better but still not 100 % but went through alot in a few days so that is to be expected. Thanks again my friends. :up:

Glad you're feeling better, Venom. :up: Your optimism on the Supes board sure was missed.

I'm glad you're doing better, Brad.

*hugs*

Good luck Venom71.

If your situation worsens, can I have your figurines?

Hey all..I am improving everyday and this coming Friday I get to have a sleep study done at our local hospital....I have to be there at 8:30pm and I am guessing I am going to have to go to sleep shortly after 9...even when I am really sick I am not in bed and asleep before 10....this is going to be fun.:D

Hows it going man? Its been over a month, everything back to normal working order?

Batty for Bats! said:
Hows it going man? Its been over a month, everything back to normal working order?

If you haven't heard from him in a month, it's because there are no updates left to give.

He's either well or dead.

Well I am now on Oxygen full time. I have an appointment today with my hemotologist and most likely I will be getting a blood transfusion because my anemia is back(my body is not making red blood cells and my doctors don't know why.) I also now have a pulmonary doctor and he had them do some test on my heart and my lungs..my heart is fine but my lungs are not as strong a they should be. They don't expand like they should and the only way to fix the problem is to get plenty of exercise and lose weight..so I have cut back on my eating and I got an exercise bike to start riding....because I don't want to be on this oxygen the rest of my life. I had an appointment with my hemotologist last Monday and he had a bunch of blood work done to try and figure out why the anemia has come back. I had anemia a year or so ago and we thought it was gone because everything with it had been going well. If the blood work he had done doesn't tell him anything I will have to have a bone marrow done which I really don't want because they are very painful. I will keep you all updated. Thank you for the concern.

Damm get well bud, even though we have Superman Returns arguements sometimes. I hope your bettr.

Venom71 said:
Well I am now on Oxygen full time. I have an appointment today with my hemotologist and most likely I will be getting a blood transfusion because my anemia is back(my body is not making red blood cells and my doctors don't know why.) I also now have a pulmonary doctor and he had them do some test on my heart and my lungs..my heart is fine but my lungs are not as strong a they should be. They don't expand like they should and the only way to fix the problem is to get plenty of exercise and lose weight..so I have cut back on my eating and I got an exercise bike to start riding....because I don't want to be on this oxygen the rest of my life. I had an appointment with my hemotologist last Monday and he had a bunch of blood work done to try and figure out why the anemia has come back. I had anemia a year or so ago and we thought it was gone because everything with it had been going well. If the blood work he had done doesn't tell him anything I will have to have a bone marrow done which I really don't want because they are very painful. I will keep you all updated. Thank you for the concern.

I JUST REALIZED, AFTER ALL THIS TIME, THAT YOU'RE ONLY 6 MONTHS OLDER THAN ME...........AND YOU'RE A F***ING HOOSIER. :eek:
I'LL LET THE HOOSIER THING SLIDE, SINCE WE'RE BOTH OLDBIES........WITH EMPHASIS ON THE "OLD". :p

DEFINITELY KEEP US POSTED......HOPE YOU GET SOME GOOD NEWS SOON. :up:

I would just like to say, Get well soon and my thoughts are with you. xxx

Hey, best wishes, Venom71. I hope the doc's figure out what's going on soon and get you back on track again. i have asthma and can really understand what it's like to not be able to breath. It's scary as hell! Take care of yourself and keep us posted on what's happening.

jag

I went to my appointment today and my doctor told me that the extra blood work he had done last week didn't show them any reason why the anemia has come back..all the blood work was normal..so next Monday I go in and have to have the bone marrow done :( ....I am not loooking forward to that at all. My doctor told me he is very good at doing them and he is going to give me some medicine before hand to calm me down and if it starts to hurt too much he said he would stop. I go in tomorrow for my blood transfusion.

Venom I really hope everything works out for you. I know me and you have been at odds before regarding Superman and casting but truthfully from my heart I hope you get better and you will be in my prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"