Important information regarding Venom71

musclesforsupes said:
Venom I really hope everything works out for you. I know me and you have been at odds before regarding Superman and casting but truthfully from my heart I hope you get better and you will be in my prayers.
Thanks muscles:up:

LOL. "I'm at the hospital, in ICU! I need to somehow reach out to my SHH forum pals to tell them i'll be ok and posting soon!" :D

Venom if you don't make it, can I have your video game collection?

I hope everything goes well with your bone marrow transfusion. I will pray for you and your doctors.

I always wondered if/how we'd ever find out of a fellow Hypster was seriously ill.

Get better man.

Man-Thing said:
I hope everything goes well with your bone marrow transfusion. I will pray for you and your doctors.
Thank you I really appreciate it, but not having a bone marrow transfusion..doing the bone marrow test to see what is causing my anemia. My body is not making red blood cells and my doctors don't know why.

Venom71 said:
Thank you I really appreciate it, but not having a bone marrow transfusion..doing the bone marrow test to see what is causing my anemia. My body is not making red blood cells and my doctors don't know why.
dialog-vega1.gif
I Bison will donate you blood. I have gallons full in buckets that people donate to me after kicking their ass.

E. Bison said:
dialog-vega1.gif
I Bison will donate you blood. I have gallons full in buckets that people donate to me after kicking their ass.
Thanks Bison I will keep that in mind...I just got a fill up yesterday so I should be good for a few weeks :D ;)

Venom71 said:

My Grandmother had anemia and the doctors gave her Epgen shots. Did you ever get some of them? The help build red blood cells.

Strange said:
My Grandmother had anemia and the doctors gave her Epgen shots. Did you ever get some of them? The help build red blood cells.
Yeah I was on procrit for a year and it didn't do squat.

Venom71 said:
Yeah I was on procrit for a year and it didn't do squat.

Well, good luck, hope the docs can figure out the problem.

Maybe your a vampire and need fresh human blood to survive.:eek:

Hey all..small update..I received a blood transfusion last Wednesday and today I had the bone marrow test. It wasn't as painful as I was anticipating. They gave me demorol beforehand and then numbed the spot also really good. All I really felt was some pressure and the doc got some good samples and got it done quick. Won't know any results from the test until the 22nd unless he finds out something bad. No news is good news.

Venom71 said:
Hey all..small update..I received a blood transfusion last Wednesday and today I had the bone marrow test. It wasn't as painful as I was anticipating. They gave me demorol beforehand and then numbed the spot also really good. All I really felt was some pressure and the doc got some good samples and got it done quick. Won't know any results from the test until the 22nd unless he finds out something bad. No news is good news.

Good luck bro, I hope the next 21 days aren't too tough on ya.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your results, man. At least Bison is here to procure fresh blood for you whenever you need it. LOL! :D

jag

Glad to see you're posting again. Get well soon:up:

Good luck Venom, I hope the doctors are able to figure out what's wrong and the best way to fix it. In the meanwhile, I suggest you search google on natural ways to increase your blood count.

Hey all! I got the results back today from my bone marrow test. The doctor told me I have the bone marrow of an 80 year old. My bone marrow is producing more fat cells then red blood cells which usually doesn't happen until you are much,much older,my bone marrow should be producing more red blood cells. But that still is not a reason for me to be anemic he said because 80 year olds who have the same problem are not anemic. So he ordered more bloodwork this week and he also told me that the bone marrow test showed that I don't have any type of cancer...so that was great to hear. I am getting another blood transfusion this week..probably Wedneday. Thanks again for all your support. :up:

Venom71 said:
Hey all! I got the results back today from my bone marrow test. The doctor told me I have the bone marrow of an 80 year old. My bone marrow is producing more fat cells then red blood cells which usually doesn't happen until you are much,much older,my bone marrow should be producing more red blood cells. But that still is not a reason for me to be anemic he said because 80 year olds who have the same problem are not anemic. So he ordered more bloodwork this week and he also told me that the bone marrow test showed that I don't have any type of cancer...so that was great to hear. I am getting another blood transfusion this week..probably Wedneday. Thanks again for all your support. :up:

So the real problem is that you're 80 years old and you've been lying about it to all the young chicks.

You should be locked up, old man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"