In a man's life...

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
Besides family, what do you think is more important for a man to have in his life: his friends or his woman?

Tough one..

I don't think I'd give up my best friends for a woman because if she was trying to do that then I wouldn't want to be with her anyway.

PyroChamber said:
Besides family, what do you think is more important for a man to have in his life: his friends or his woman?

IT DEPENDS ON YOUR PRIORITIES, REALLY. IF/WHEN YOU FIND YOUR SOULMATE, IT'S VERY EASY TO DISMISS THOSE YOU USED TO CALL "FRIENDS", BECAUSE THEY'RE REALLY JUST "FILLER" UNTIL YOU GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE. :o

Money. Money is the root of all evil, civilization, power... Get money first, then women, friends and everything else will follow. Money money money. ;)

TheSumOfGod said:
Money. Money is the root of all evil, civilization, power... Get money first, then women, friends and everything else will follow. Money money money.

First you gotta get the money, once you get the money then you get the power. And when you have the power, then you get the woman.

The Decider said:
First you gotta get the money, once you get the money then you get the power. And when you have the power, then you get the woman.

YEAH.......THAT'S PRETTY MUCH WHAT HE SAID. :confused::up:

THWIP* said:
IT DEPENDS ON YOUR PRIORITIES, REALLY. IF/WHEN YOU FIND YOUR SOULMATE, IT'S VERY EASY TO DISMISS THOSE YOU USED TO CALL "FRIENDS", BECAUSE THEY'RE REALLY JUST "FILLER" UNTIL YOU GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE. :o

You know I come from pretty much the same place as you on this one, bro. :up:

jag

jaguarr said:
You know I come from pretty much the same place as you on this one, bro. :up:

jag

WE ALWAYS AGREE, ON SUCH SUBJECTS. ;)

Both are important but I have to say, based on my experiences, if you have that perfect relationship with a woman, you really don't need friends all that much.

A woman, your friends dont have vaginas....

KingOfDreams said:
Both are important but I have to say, based on my experiences, if you have that perfect relationship with a woman, you really don't need friends all that much.

Maybe you haven't had a true friend? Sorry to sound conceited or something but if you've actually had a lifelong best friend and its true friendship you wouldn't turn that friend away from your life just like you wouldn't turn your special lady away either.

THWIP* said:
WE ALWAYS AGREE, ON SUCH SUBJECTS. ;)

Yep. :up:

Darthphere said:
A woman, your friends dont have vaginas....

LOL! A definite point in favor of relationships (unless you're into circle jerks or something).

jag

I always find that people drift away from friends when a girl is involved and I admit I am a culprit of this myself. I do keep my friends close but I keep my girlfriend closer ;)

Well, my guy friends and I can go months without talking and doing anything and still be really really close. It's just how we are. The woman I see every day. Basically, there's a way to have both, but if I had to pick.......I don't have a clue. :(

jaguarr said:
LOL! A definite point in favor of relationships (unless you're into circle jerks or something).

jag

Yeah... circle jerks are not cool.....

If I could have Monica Bellucci's love or a circle of male friends i'd go with the Italian hottie every time. I may not have anyone to play poker with but who cares when your bangin Monica Bellucci??? Woo hoo!!!

Who's with me? :mad:

blind_fury said:
If I could have Monica Bellucci's love or a circle of male friends i'd go with the Italian hottie every time. I may not have anyone to play poker with but who cares when your bangin Monica Bellucci??? Woo hoo!!!

Who's with me? :mad:

Careful. Invite too many and it becomes a gang-bang. :)

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"