Infinite Christmas or Infinite Holiday?

I don't ever recall 'Phere having a black dude avatar before either. It certainly wasn't the Madrox one you're thinking of.

I liked it better when Darth had darthvader in his avatar...

Now thats oldschool hype, or just last year :D

Man, that was like 2 years ago really.

You changed it because i double dog dared you too..so the legend has it.

No, I changed it because I got that awesome Black Adam one.

Yea, i said i was gonna make one, you said this is tempting..I said I dare you to change it, if you dont use it i will, i ended up with the ****tyer avatar but you still changed it.

Trust me, it had nothing to do with you.

Yes it did god damnit!

You just dont want to admit that I did it, that would make you look inferior to me, Assassin, the 54th lamest active poster on the hype :up:

Did ANYONE have an avatar with a cool-looking black dude (in a cool hat, if memory serves) coolly smoking a cigarette?

Smoking is never cool, unles James Dean is doing it becasue back then they didnt know it kills ;)

Dude, what about the Plastic Man Christmas thing that was in the JLA?

Here's The 2006 DC comics Christmas card
DC_Holiday_Card_2006_800x600.jpg

I love the look on Bats face

She's reflecting...snowballs...?

Hey, y'know, if that image were to be cropped on WW, it could totally result in some wacky out-of-context NC-17ness.

BrianWilly said:
She's reflecting...snowballs...?

Hey, y'know, if that image were to be cropped on WW, it could totally result in some wacky out-of-context NC-17ness.

hee hee - you sick little puppy

I wonder when that Snowball fight was set; OYL Robin costume, current Supergirl, Orin without Waterhand, J'onn in pre-oyl costume, blatantly Wally as the Flash!

It's like Crisis on Infinite Holidays!

Aquaman was afraid his hand would freeze.

Assassin said:
Aquamans hand isnt Aquafied

Yeah I noticed that he doesn't have the waterbearer as well, but hey at least he is in it.

I love how Batman is the only to pack the beard in that one and ditch the hat. Always such a nonconformist.

Merry Christmas, folks.

Assassin said:
Aquamans hand isnt Aquafied
Yeah, well, at least he's Aquaman. More than can be said for the **** in Sword of Atlantis.

yenaled said:
I wonder when that Snowball fight was set; OYL Robin costume, current Supergirl, Orin without Waterhand, J'onn in pre-oyl costume, blatantly Wally as the Flash!

It's like Crisis on Infinite Holidays!
Well, see, it's set about two years in the future, when DC has the good sense to bring Aquaman back and get him to shave off that weird squid-beard, make J'onn the way he's supposed to be, and have Wally replace a hopefully dead Bart.

Bump

I'm looking forward to seeing what Christmas speical Dc Comics brings out this year .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"