Insane rumor of the month... MICROSOFT WANTS CAPCOM AS FIRST PARTY DEVELOPER!?

Zenien said:
THANKS FOR AGREEING WITH ME YOU ****ING MORON.

I SAID THE REASON FOR CLOSING THE STUDIO CAN BE POINTED AT CAPCOMS STREAMLINIGN EFFORTS NOT BECAUSE CLOVER WAS LOSING THEM TONS OF MONEY.

YOU"RE THE ONE WHO SAID THEY CLOSED CLOVER SPECIFICALLY TO SAVE THEIR FINANCIAL ASSES. WHICH ISN'T TRUE SINCE CLOVER WASN'T GENERATING HUGE LOSES. THE MOVES CAPCOM IS MAKING IS IT TO MAXIMIZE THEIR PROFITS AND EFFICIENTCY OF THEIR STUDIOS NOT AS SOME ACTIVISION STYLE MOVE.

YOU'RE ******ED.
CONVENIENT HOW THE REPORT GOES ON COMPLETELY ABOUT FINANCES AND OTHER MOVES TO SAVE MONEY!!!!!! OBVIOUSLY THE "STREAMLINING" JUST A CORPORATE RHETORIC COVERUP TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE LESS OF A FAILURE YOU NINCUMTARD!!!! :woot: :woot: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHA!!!!! :woot: :woot:

I can see this very quickly spiraling towards sexual tension.

A good indicator of this is all the back and forth caps usage, and Kevin's not even around.

We all know this, I'm just making fun of you guys.

You fight so much, you two seem like a couple.

suicide-booth.jpg

I'm really tired of people saying it's cute when we fight. All I want to do is win arguments on the internet, and people have to jump in and make condescending comments left and right. I can never enjoy the moment because it's being enjoyed by others at my expense.

I bet the'Make-up sex' between you two is great :up: :(

Yes, its level of hotness is probably something you and I shalt never see. :(

redrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrumredrum

Man, am I going to go into psychology as a field. ****ing with people's minds is absolution. :D

GoldenAgeHero said:
can i take advantage of your corpse?

Not until after WHF is done weeping, for his greatest foe (and love) has perished and he is left.. alone. Like a soap opera, almost.

GoldenAgeHero said:
i'll plow zenien right into the stone age.

You know, you're probably going to die a slow and painful death for that, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"