Intelligence

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/marg-helgenberger-intelligence-cbs-josh-holloway-425599

Marg Helgenberger is returning to CBS.

More than a year after exiting CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, the actress has been tapped to co-star in the network's drama pilot Intelligence, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

The drama revolves around U.S. Cyber Command, a unit that has been created around one agent with a very special gift: a microchip implanted in his brain that allows him to access the entire electromagnetic spectrum.

Helgenberger will play Lillian, the director of Cybercom, the U.S. government's cybersecurity branch.
Lost's Josh Holloway stars as Gabriel Black, a former Navy SEAL and dedicated intelligence officer; Michael Rady and Breaking Bad's James Martinez co-star.

North Country's Michael Seitzman will pen the pilot and executive produce the drama alongside No Ordinary Family's David Semel, who also will direct. Tripp Vinson and Terra Nova's Rene Echvarria also are on board to executive produce the ABC Studios/CBS Television Studios co-production.

Repped by ICM Partners, Sanders Armstrong Caserta Management and Felker Toczek, Helgenberger spent 12 seasons playing Catherine Willows on CSI. Her credits also include China Beach and features Mr. Brooks, Erin Brockovich and In Good Company.

Loving the sound of this.

*Sawyer, do your thing!

Just when I thought I was out, you pull me back in! :argh:

:oldrazz:

Excellent! Hopefully we get a trailer soon.

Usually they release something like that the day of their upfront presentations, so next week. :up:

Good stuff. :up: So we should be getting promos for a lot of shows next week?

wow Im sold

Hell yes! Looks even better than I hoped. This joins The Blacklist as my most anticipated new show.

Hostages looks like the better CBS drama, but this looks pretty good as well.

Looks really good, shame that it's a mid season show.

Looks cool. It's a shame about the mid season replacement thing.

Its like ''Chuck'' but on a more serious level of badass.

Lol,it looks like Josh is having an "awkward" moment

Hell hath no furry like an awkwardly timed erection. :/

Monday, Feb. 24
10:00-11:00 PM INTELLIGENCE (Series Debut)

It's debuting in the same slot Hostages starts in, in September, so I guess neither are full 22-24 episode seasons.

Bump for tonight

Hmmmm @ the pilot. I am eh with the premiere, I will watch the first season & see how it goes

Last edited:
isn't this kind of a contemporary and updated version of Jake 2.0?

Or a dramatic version of Chuck?

Apparently it's based on a book called Phoenix Island. Not sure what they took from it though. From what I can tell, the book is a young readers title about an orphaned teenager who gets sent to like this top secret island prison where they are breeding super soldiers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"