Intelligence

I really liked this weeks episode, since there wont be a 2nd season I hope they wrap things up in part 2 next week.

The aptly named Being Human episode.

yes wrap ups please no cliffhangers which would be redundant at this point

now that the finale has aired what do you think of it?

now that the finale has aired what do you think of it?

I personally liked the show, and am resigned to that being the last episode. I am happy the cliffhanger for the episode more involved a bigger storyline, then an single event that gets resolved in 1 episode so you can at least feel a bit of closure.

Not watched it yet. Kind of disappointed it ended on a cliffhanger. I'm so tired of cliffhangers. Why can't one series just end on a note that doesn't put someone, some relationship, anything in peril that you know will be resolved in the next season premiere assuming they get one? I don't mind the occasional cliffhanger but not every single time.

Most of the time a series' fate is determined before the finale airs so it doesn't make a difference to whether you'll get renewed or not.

Not watched it yet. Kind of disappointed it ended on a cliffhanger. I'm so tired of cliffhangers.

It's not as much a cliffhanger as setting up "next seasons" storyline. They sort of did have a little resolution at the end to some issues. You can watch last night's episode and be happy with the conclusion to the storyline told within the episode

I thought it was a good episode that finished the season off well and although it sets up season 2 it serves as a decent enough series ending, shame though, I think given more time this could develop into something beyond a case of the week procedural.

Btw anyone else guess that it would Lilian's dad in the car paying off Mei Chen? :D

I did see it and it's an okay ending to the series but yeah, how could you not guess Lillian's father was involved in this? I wasn't sure if he'd be seen as part of it or not but they went obvious he was one of these tigers.

fun fact: the actress who plays the governor in that ep is not only the general in Chuck but she is married to actor John Billingsley who plays Cassidy.

Not watched it yet. Kind of disappointed it ended on a cliffhanger. I'm so tired of cliffhangers. Why can't one series just end on a note that doesn't put someone, some relationship, anything in peril that you know will be resolved in the next season premiere assuming they get one? I don't mind the occasional cliffhanger but not every single time.

Most of the time a series' fate is determined before the finale airs so it doesn't make a difference to whether you'll get renewed or not.

you have a point there why not find out if the show will be renewed FIRST THENwrite the finale script?"?

I did see it and it's an okay ending to the series but yeah, how could you not guess Lillian's father was involved in this? I wasn't sure if he'd be seen as part of it or not but they went obvious he was one of these tigers.

I don't think Lilian's father is one of the Tigers as Gabriel saw them all, I think he's the one they are positioning as the Presidential candidate.

So not a tiger so much as a part of the "Flood" group or whatever they are.

Why was the show axed? I saw the final episode and then wondered if there was more, but apparently not. I'm getting fed up of watching these one season shows.

Ratings just weren't there for it.

Why was the show axed? I saw the final episode and then wondered if there was more, but apparently not. I'm getting fed up of watching these one season shows.

As Dark Raven pointed out the ratings weren't up to CBS standards. It was sort of obvious by around week 3 or 4 this show was going to being cancelled

As soon as they killed the wife the show got eh quickly & became a boring case of the week thing

As soon as they killed the wife the show got eh quickly & became a boring case of the week thing

I don't get what's wrong with case of the week. For starters it allows people to miss a few episodes and not be lost what the plot is, which int he first season is not a bad thing. Beyond that I find many shows once they start developing bigger storylines the show gets convoluted.

They were actually developing an interesting plot with Lilian's father and the sleeper agents as well as Me Chin. The wife thing was always going to be a backdrop as it was clear early on that the show was gonna play off the chemistry between Holloway and Meghan Ory.

Ratings just weren't there for it.

Well this is a prime example of how moving time slots can kill a show.

The show was the highest rated show after "Agents of Shield" when it premiered.

Then they moved it to Monday night against "castle"

Bad decision

I think that its premiere was just a special night and it was always intended to air on Mondays.

I don't get what's wrong with case of the week. For starters it allows people to miss a few episodes and not be lost what the plot is, which int he first season is not a bad thing. Beyond that I find many shows once they start developing bigger storylines the show gets convoluted.

this makes sense to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"