Intelligence

With Meghan Ory seemingly going back to Once Upon A Time, it sounds bad for this show.

Good ep this week that gave Gabriel some back story and a potential recurring frenemy.

Next week seems to be the first ep that will focus on the chip fritzing.

maybe switch timeslots with poi

mess with the success that Person of Interest has at that day and time slot by trading places with Intelligence?... hell no... though POI is superior to Intelligence and would more than likely survive a day or time shift, I just wouldn't chance it...

if it's a choice between POI or Intelligence's survival, sorry, but in MY book, Intelligence loses...

Last edited:
I would rather watch POI when that is normally on then this show

mess with the success that Person of Interest has at that day and time slot by trading places with Intelligence?... hell no... though POI is superior to Intelligence and would more than likely survive a day or time shift, I just wouldn't chance it...

You can put a test pattern after NCIS(and it's sister LA show) and it would get 10M viewers(since old people don't know how to change the channel). lol

Another good ep this week, I really like the chemistry between Gabriel and Riley and how the rest of the team are getting their moments within each episode.

the show keeps getting better and better

Another good ep this week, nice to see a softer and more vulnerable side of Lilian.

has intelligence been renewed for a second season"?:ninja:

I had better wait for a season/series finale note on my digital listing

While it is disappointing it is not unexpected with the numbers it's been pulling.

While it is disappointing it is not unexpected with the numbers it's been pulling.

Sort of sad to see it go, I like the premise. It's the only non reality show I watched on CBS in like 10 years. lol

Yippee... Now Megan Ory can go back to doing nothing on OUAT. What a waste.

Sort of sad to see it go, I like the premise. It's the only non reality show I watched on CBS in like 10 years. lol
The premise is close to things like Chuck, Jake 2.0 and a handful of other computer-enhanced spies but it didn't do enough with it to stand out from the more generic and mundane CSI, NCIS and the like.

Just another procedural with a twist that did not stand out enough.

That's not to say I don't like it, just that it hasn't proven to the audience a justification to continue watching it in light of all the other cop/spy shows on the air.

Even the credits makes it look like an 90's syndicated show.

It's a shame things bombed after such a strong start, I like the lead pairing and the support cast are good as well. :(

next week is the SEAON finale but the question remain will it be the SERIES finale as well?

you're most likely right buy I hop it gets another season

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"