Interesting Movie Trivia...

(Titanic) the films original length is also close to 5 hours & 20 minutes, with early script drafts & the amount of deleted scenes on the DVD proving it

In The Muppet Christmas Carol, just before Scrooge kicks out the two charity workers played by Bunsen and Beaker, you can clearly see Beaker flip Scrooge the bird.

In The Muppet Christmas Carol, just before Scrooge kicks out the two charity workers played by Bunsen and Beaker, you can clearly see Beaker flip Scrooge the bird.

HAHAHAHA!! I need to watch that again to see that.

I always thought beaker was funny, he was a spaz!

Viggo Mortenson was not the original choice to play Aragorn in the LOTR. Originally Stuart Townsend was cast as Aragorn but they discovered they casted too young. So the brilliant casting of Viggo was rushed and if not for Viggos Son we would have never gotten Viggos best work. Next to Eastern Promises
Can you imagine the gay looking Townsend as Aragorn now?

ha another conspiracy! bring on the debate

OJ Simpson was offered the role as Terminator and Lance Henriksen was also offered it and accepted it before Arnold stepper in.

There are artist's renderings of Henricksen as the Terminator on the T1 DVD I have...he actually looks pretty awesome.

ha another conspiracy! bring on the debate

I'd rather not dothat again. All I'm saying is it looks like hes wagging his index finger as in Bad Scrooge Bad. But the quality isnt great so its definitely a judgement.

on the Teen Wolf thing, here's the purse, which is obviously there...

Purse.jpg

on the Teen Wolf thing, here's the purse, which is obviously there...

Purse.jpg

i was going for this as the purse, since it seems that most of the weight of everything she is holding is swinging that direction, and when shes zipping up its kinda sticking out of the bottom.

Purse879re.jpg

(i made another discovery as well, on the set of teen wolf in the infamous celebration at the end, an extra is dressed as a Joker clown but its only a rumor, and hasnt been confirmed)

In the Shining the actor who played the son didn't know he was in a horror movie until he was an adult.
Also Stanley Kubrick wanted the wave of blood in the trailer for the shining but the MPAA wouldn't let him. Stanley convinced them that it was rusty water and they let him put it in.

Viggo Mortenson was not the original choice to play Aragorn in the LOTR. Originally Stuart Townsend was cast as Aragorn but they discovered they casted too young. So the brilliant casting of Viggo was rushed and if not for Viggos Son we would have never gotten Viggos best work. Next to Eastern Promises
Can you imagine the gay looking Townsend as Aragorn now?

To follow with Viggo trivia:

When Viggo arrived on set of LotR, his first day there, they handed him a sword, stood him at the end of a field and had a whole bunch of Uruk-actors charge at him screaming and swining their weapons, stopping only inches from his face. Mostly for fun, partially to show him what he would need to be ready for.

In the Shining the actor who played the son didn't know he was in a horror movie until he was an adult.
Also Stanley Kubrick wanted the wave of blood in the trailer for the shining but the MPAA wouldn't let him. Stanley convinced them that it was rusty water and they let him put it in.

Also, didn't that page with the same sentence get typed up completely by one person? I only remember it vaguely, but I think Kubrick wanted to actually have every single word done on the typewriter instead of just pasting it.
Pretty crazy.

In True Lies, when Jamie Lee Curtis falls during her sexy dance she really is falling. Arnold's reaction is also real.

From This weeks EW:
A few other directors almost beat the Wachowskis to Speed Racer's finish line. Back in the mid-1990s, Warner Bros. hired Julien Temple to helm the film, casting Johnny Depp in the starring role. ''When he was younger, Johnny kind of looked like Speed,'' notes Silver. (He also reveals that Depp was the Wachowskis' first choice to play Neo during early drafts of The Matrix: ''The boys liked the idea of Johnny.'') When Temple's movie didn't pan out, Racer stalled through a series of interested writers and directors (Alfonso Cuarón, J.J. Abrams, even Gus Van Sant). ''A lot of people worked on it,'' says Silver, who's been trying to get Racer up and running since acquiring the rights about 20 years ago, long before he started working with the Wachowskis on the Matrix movies. ''But nothing ever felt right until the boys told me what they wanted to do with the film.'' The Wachowskis didn't just tell Silver, they showed him, with a four-minute mini-movie demonstrating exactly what sort of makeover they'd give the creaking cartoon character. They had him at vroom vroom. ''You know that scene in one of the Matrix movies where the bee camera goes under a truck, and you're like, 'How'd they do that?''' Silver says. ''Well, the Wachowskis wanted to make a whole movie like that. With racing cars.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"