Pro-Life Group up in Arms over Krispy Kreme's Abortion Doughnuts

WOOOO bogo abortions

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE

seriously though get over it you christian *******s

I don't really hate christianity. Just the ones who say no for abortions! And also insult me repeatedly! Boo

Abortion - Check

Oh my god...

I always wondered what that delicious sugary goo was that they filled their donuts with...

Turns out its fetus?

My lord, abortion is delicious

Where was all this free press when my clothes hanger company gave away free hangers for the same reason?

The word "choice"? Really?

For a moment there, I thought Krispy Kreme was handing out free donuts at an abortion clinic. You know, "lose a jelly baby, get a free jelly donut."

Why settle for one free doughnut when you can get free gigantic trashbags full of doughnuts after closing time? :huh:

Wait, seriously? I thought the day-old donuts were just boxed and given to grocery stores.

Snatched a few for yourself, have you?

I want a large after-birth with my abortion doughnuts, please.

Jeeze...goes to show why people against abortion are ignorant. Guess what folks: It is someones choice if they want one and not yours and surprise surprise, it does not affect your day to day life so F off and get over it.

I think that's in poor taste myself...pun intended. I mean why make light of something so violent and unpleasant? Plus let's not forget that too many abortions are a health risk and scar the uterine walls. I had a fertility clinic worker tell me these things one night at work. Yeah! Let's all have a good laugh about destroying a female's ability to produce children. Sickos.

Hahaha **** pro life *******s. I will have as many abortions as I damn well please, you *******s
Those abortions are going to go right to your hips. :(

Wait, seriously? I thought the day-old donuts were just boxed and given to grocery stores.

I used to work at Quik Trip and the guy who brought the fresh Krispy Kremes would give me all the day old doughnuts that were left. Love me some chocolate bavarian cream filled.

And no matter how much I disagree with abortion, I'm never giving up my Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

I think that's in poor taste myself...pun intended. I mean why make light of something so violent and unpleasant? Plus let's not forget that too many abortions are a health risk and scar the uterine walls. I had a fertility clinic worker tell me these things one night at work. Yeah! Let's all have a good laugh about destroying a female's ability to produce children. Sickos.
...did you even read the OP? :huh: It's rare that you find somebody on these boards who is so freaking opinionated who also doesn't know what's going on half the time.

Wait, no, it isn't. But I digress.

Here's a hint: Krispy Kreme isn't making light of abortion. Pro-lifers are inventing a controversy that never existed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"