International Trailer...

That's pretty awesome. I still like the original trailer better. Although I have to admit that the sound quality was much better in the international trailer.

also...
"Lies" and "Within" are merged in this trailer rather than spread out in the official one

i pressed the button and it's been loading up for about 11 years

:eek:

is it taking as long with you guys as well?

it didnt take me any longer than normal, maybe start it over.....sorry

Secret_Riddle said:
nice find

as you can see hoever, i quite like the flag.

for every country this film will be released in, they should put their flag in the background lol :oldrazz: I could see it on Conan o' Brien right now. :woot: cheaply replacing children footage with asian, black, or hispanic kids, etc. i'm just joking by the way :/

it sounds like they might have fast-forwarded the trailer a bit.... that could bewhy the voices sound a little high pitched...

Brown said:
I just checked..

i knew exactly what you meant, but its not another scene..

when the text screens flash up "or be consumed by it.." , "the greatest battle" etc... in our version says "lies" then we see some more scenes, then it says "within". In this version, you see "lies within" all on one text screen, so there is nothing separating the individual scenes.

We still see 2 scenes of spidey dodging the debris in our version :)
:D
Eddie Brock Jr. said:
also...
"Lies" and "Within" are merged in this trailer rather than spread out in the official one
gracias for the download link

The international trailer is somewhat cooler then the US version... simply the small things like you actually hear the children yell "spider-man spider-man!!".... and it looks WAAAAY better that the stupid american flag is gone!! That flag was so CG!!

Naite22 said:
The international trailer is somewhat cooler then the US version... simply the small things like you actually hear the children yell "spider-man spider-man!!".... and it looks WAAAAY better that the stupid american flag is gone!! That flag was so CG!!
im glad the trailer is in quicktime, it looks much better than the blurry version.

Sooo nice that spidey 3 is released worldwide everywhere May 4!!!!

i like that they cut out some stuff.....like Sandman's Godzilla scream

I saw trailer on big screen yesterday, and it looked amazing :up:

^yep... and that's not too good... but the removal of the CG american flag where spidey lands, THAT'S a very good move!!! Looks a lot better without it!

The sound effects are also better in this international trailer!... It's also a bit different the way Peter speaks "The suit, where did this come from?"- line... It sounds some what better.

That shot looks more cartooney without the flag :o But I guess that might be because the quality is not so good

Visionary said:
You're an ass man.

sassmanplatesov0.jpg

Why would they make an international trailer thats different than the US one? From what I gather there isn't even a huge difference in the international one.

Nebins said:
Why would they make an international trailer thats different than the US one? From what I gather there isn't even a huge difference in the international one.

To make them feel special...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"