• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X - Men The Last Stand - International Trailer

Anything different?
 
Woah! The last collage of Storm, Angel and Wolverine was awesome! Have we seen it before?
 
:eek: Thanks!

The music in the clip sucks really bad but there was an interesting shot though of angel which ill take a screencap of
 
GothicPowerMix1 said:
LMAO @ Japanese Cyclops

Yeah no lie, that was sad. ROFL!

It sounded nothing like him.
 
Nothing new, I don't think. There is just SO many trailers and tv spots now. Almost too many.
 
_BB_ said:
:eek: Thanks!

The music in the clip sucks really bad but there was an interesting shot though of angel which ill take a screencap of

I thought I hated it but it's really starting to grow on me.

Better or worse than X2?
 
spidoman said:
Woah! The last collage of Storm, Angel and Wolverine was awesome! Have we seen it before?

Nope.

collage9jn.png
 
Either he is taking a dump or???
 
grey_jeanie said:
I thought I hated it but it's really starting to grow on me.

Better or worse than X2?

No its not the actual music i hate. i love all the music they have used so far but its the way they have chopped up nearly every bit of music from the trailers and shoved it all back together again in that trailer thats awful...
 
Aiden said:

Thats how Japanese Cykes sounded in the Japanese trailer.

It was awesome.
 
That trailer was cool liked the X-3 logo it had.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"