Ioan Gruffud: Mr. Fantastic Threads Merged

flight26 said:
My birthday's on October 29th. I'm not much of a zodiac guy, but doesn't that mean we 're the same sign?
Happy belated birthday flight

flight26 said:
Believe it or not, I read that article from ioanonline already before you posted it
Well maybe parts of it! I don't want people to think I just "cut and pasted" it from that site. I spent close to an hour re-working several online bios that I found, editing and updating info. as I went.

Ioan Fan said:
Well maybe parts of it! I don't want people to think I just "cut and pasted" it from that site. I spent close to an hour re-working several online bios that I found, editing and updating info. as I went.
Oh, cool. I hope you don't think that's what I meant, I.F.I posted that to show that I'm holding true to my word here that I'll read up and give your boy Ioan every benifit of the doubt. I do like Ioan as an actor in general. He'll make a great James Bond and I'm looking forward in great interest how he adds to this movie. I had my doubts about Huge Jackman too. He turned out to not only bring Wolverine to Dirty Harrydom but also iconized the Wolverine to stand alone as a film presence in his own right. Maybe Ioan will do the same

flight26 said:
Oh, cool. I hope you don't think that's what I meant, I.F.I posted that to show that I'm holding true to my word here that I'll read up and give your boy Ioan every benifit of the doubt. I do like Ioan as an actor in general. He'll make a great James Bond and I'm looking forward in great interest how he adds to this movie. I had my doubts about Huge Jackman too. He turned out to not only bring Wolverine to Dirty Harrydom but also iconized the Wolverine to stand alone as a film presence in his own right. Maybe Ioan will do the same
Ahh the sweet joys of a solo wolverine movie:wolverine ;)

i think there is a lot of chemistry between Ioan and Jessica in pictures I have seen. i definetly agree with everybody on that :up: also, i had to babysit tonight and the little girl had me watch 102 dalmations, staring none other than Ioan and his wife Alice Evans. he was excellent even though it was a very predictable disney type movie. he was the only character in the movie that seemed like a real person that you could relate too lol. so even with a poor script he played his role convincingly!

You asked for the pics? ok here's a load of them!

horatio11.jpg

lancef.jpg

forff.jpg

mamma i want that mouth!

flight26 said:
Oh no offense taken! That's not what I meant at all! Since a lot of what I did write was taken from the ioanonline.com bio, when you mentioned you had just read it, I wanted to clarify myself. I just didn't want it to look like I didn't have the time and took the easy way out and posted the entire bio by "cutting and pasting".

.....to stand alone as a film presence in his own right. Maybe Ioan will do the same
Nicely put!

Poor casting. That is the dorkiest looking "hero" ever.

It should have been Alexis Denisof.

VICTORVONDOOMX said:
Poor casting. That is the dorkiest looking "hero" ever.

It should have been Alexis Denisof.

Yeah but Mr Fantastic is Dorky,That's part of his charm.

With that nose, he'd be a great candidate to play Plastic Man. Same profile!

...and Reed is not dorky... he's just not significantly socially sophisticated regarding intracultural iconography.;)

most people would consider a scientist dorky so Ioan is great for Reed. plus he fits well with the rest of the cast, Ioan will make Reed someone the audience can relate to

VICTORVONDOOMX said:
That is the dorkiest looking "hero" ever.
Hey, when was the last time you were featured in "People" magazine's top 100 sexiest stars? :rolleyes:
biglaugh.gif
Ioan won the "Sexiest Import" category!

He also was the "Aqua di Gio" man of the year. I don't think they hand out awards to "dorks"!
uhoh.gif

I respect your opinion, though, (even though I want to jump through the monitor and strangle you. LOL!!!... only kidding).

Ioan Fan said:
Hey, when was the last time you were featured in "People" magazine's top 100 sexiest stars? :rolleyes:
biglaugh.gif
Ioan won the "Sexiest Import" category!

He also was the "Aqua di Gio" man of the year. I don't think they hand out awards to "dorks"!
uhoh.gif

I respect your opinion, though, (even though I want to jump through the monitor and strangle you.
mlaughevil.gif
LOL!!!... only kidding).
he is sexy :up: :up: he is hot in a more "average" guy kind of way if that makes any sense. i love his "dorkiness!"

surfergirl said:
he is sexy :up: :up: he is hot in a more "average" guy kind of way if that makes any sense. i love his "dorkiness!"
love cheat:p

Reed is...

1). Main Entry: sci·en·tif·ic
Pronunciation: "sI-&n-'ti-fik
Function: adjective
Etymology: Medieval Latin scientificus producing knowledge, from Latin scient-, sciens + -i- + -ficus -fic
Date: 1589
: of, relating to, or exhibiting the methods or principles of science
2). Main Entry: dis·tin·guished
Date: 1714
1 : marked by eminence, distinction, or excellence
2 : befitting an eminent person
3). Main Entry: chiv·al·rous
Pronunciation: 'shi-v&l-r&s
Date: 14th century
1 : VALIANT
2 : of, relating to, or characteristic of chivalry and knight-errantry
3 a : marked by honor, generosity, and courtesy b : marked by gracious courtesy and high-minded consideration especially to women

AND IOAN ENCOMPASSES ALL OF THOSE THINGS ALONG WITH AN UNCANNY RESEMBLANCE TO REED...HE'S PERFECT FOR THE PART...

HE IS REED RICHARDS!
And they look great together!
9f-cc060.jpg

albafan said:
Reed is...

Etymology: Medieval Latin scientificus producing knowledge, from Latin scient-, sciens + -i- + -ficus -fic
3 a : marked by honor, generosity, and courtesy b : marked by gracious courtesy and high-minded consideration especially to women

AND IOAN ENCOMPASSES ALL OF THOSE THINGS ALONG WITH AN UNCANNY RESEMBLANCE TO REED...HE'S PERFECT FOR THE PART...

HE IS REED RICHARDS!

9f-cc060.jpg
well done Kel!!! Ioan definetly does fit all of those characteristics & has Reed's look down as well. they make a great Reed and Sue i can't wait to see how their chemistry works out in the movie :D

thank you, thank you vury much!

albafan said:
thank you, thank you vury much!
^^^ that smiley is so cute! you are very welcome :)

we need more Mr. Fantastic love in here!

albafan said:
Reed is...

HE IS REED RICHARDS!

9f-cc060.jpg
as always kel you bring the goods:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1