Iraq Combat Veteran challenges Hollywood Directors

A movie could probably be done borrowing similar themes from Asimov's books.

Society's progressed so far, but there's still a lot more to do. Either through crisis or simply risk of cultural stagnation, you can show the next step is getting out into space, and have the drama revolving around can we/should we/how do we get to that step. Show that ultimately humanity can shape their own destiny, and there will always be the next challenge.

A movie could probably be done borrowing similar themes from Asimov's books.

Society's progressed so far, but there's still a lot more to do. Either through crisis or simply risk of cultural stagnation, you can show the next step is getting out into space, and have the drama revolving around can we/should we/how do we get to that step. Show that ultimately humanity can shape their own destiny, and there will always be the next challenge.

Yeah, space exploration is a good example for drama and spectacle. After all in a society that has eliminateda war, poverty and most of diseases, it is logical that the next frontier would be the stars.

Tomorrow's cities: How the Venus Project is redesigning the future

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-23799590

Is is possible to create a radically different society? One where material possessions are unnecessary, where buildings are created in factories, where mundane jobs are automated?

Would you want to live in a city where the main aim of daily life is to improve personal knowledge or enjoy hobbies?

Some may think it is idealistic, but 97-year old architect Jacque Fresco is convinced his vision of the future is far better than how we live today.

Check the video with detailed city designs in the link above.

Jacque Fresco on Singularity 1 on 1: Apply the Methods of Science to the Social System
[YT]l2s1-YH1pAc[/YT]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2s1-YH1pAc

Last edited:
I'm trying to spread as much as I can the VP so I cheat a little to get more attention :p

My cause is noble though :o. I am not cheating to steal or gain anything beneficial for myself. And I know I can't win. Just hoping that more people will become aware.

Jacque Fresco - Introduction to Sociocyberneering - Larry King (1974)
[YT]lBIdk-fgCeQ[/YT]

Jacque Fresco Understanding Human Behavior
[YT]4qlgzTlAvOo[/YT]

MV5BNDE5NjQzMDkzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODI3ODI3MQ@@._V1._SX640_SY900_.jpg

Shhhhh. Just let it happen Alex....shhhhh

You guys think this challenge will go on? Or will someone in Hollywood eventually try it? Has any of the directors that Marine mentioned responded to this?

The first draft of the script is ready and a producer is on board already to explore the avenues for the funding of the movie. I think they will eventually reach to a big hollywood figure that will get interested in the whole concept.

Up to now, the only hollywood related figures that support the ideas of TVP are Dough Drexler, a scpecial effetct artist for Star Trek TV series and actress Michelle Rodriguez. I'm sure there are more, but I am not aware right now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"