Videos that raise social and eco awareness

Alex_Spider

Sidekick
Reaction score
I decided to make a thread and post some of my favourite videos, that explain what is wrong with the world today and what are the the root causes of our problems. Some of them also pose solutions. I feel like most of us are too consumed on mainstream movie and celebrity idols, that we neglect some serious issues that are taking place and affect the very planet we live on. We trust our lives on the hands of politicians and corporations, thinking that they know better and that they will take care of us.

Truth is, we are just consuming machines since the day we are born. We are paid slaves that generate income and wealth through taxation and market consumption, so a few rich groups can get to live forever as kings and queens and in the process, we rape this planet from its natural resources and beauty. So bring on any stuff you got, or simply share your thoughts.

[The Zeitgeist Movement] Jacque Fresco - This ****'s got to go!
Clip taken from Peter Joseph's film "Zeitgeist: Moving Forward" prologue.
With HOPE to help a lot of people to move forward.
[http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com]
Watch the full-length film here: http://youtu.be/4Z9WVZddH9w
[YT]7gF0M_yfkzQ[/YT]

Imagine A World Without Money
A 10 minute clip from the movie Zeitgeist: Addendum.

**Watch/Download Zeitgeist Series for FREE in the following link.**
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EewGM...
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
http://thevenusproject.com/
http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/
-
Visionary and self-taught architect, Jacques Fresco explains his ideal world that incorporates a resource-based system. No money, or other form of bartering exchange. A world without money is more than just imagination; it is very possible. Jacque Fresco believes if we decide to do this today, all things about this world can be achieved within only 10 years!

Look at our world and all the unnecessary suffering at the hands of the monetary system. Money is a flawed system that is holding humanity back. Just watch this. I'm sure you will all agree.
[YT]w1CVyUlFkyI[/YT]

You've Felt It Your Entire Life
[YT]t3j_lyTrtG0&list[/YT]

The Great Rothschild Exposing the most dangerous man in the world
Video that briefly touches on how the Rothschild family is in current power, as well as a solution to the problem that faces us.
[YT]yyaCBXQ2gh4[/YT]

Anonymous - Do You See What I See
[YT]WoxLSvIy40k[/YT]

The Matrix VS The Venus Project
[YT]2AHYBkEkpKQ[/YT]

Culture In Decline - Episode 6 - by Peter Joseph
In this final episode of the season, Dr. Peter Joseph shows off his fresh new Time Machine, guiding the audience through a vision of two possible futures. The first exploring the current trends that just may lead us all into vast new levels of decline; The second showing what the world could be...if anyone actually gave a damn to make it happen. ;)
[YT]tYX4D5oZm-A#aid=P7MEO-LYLCA[/YT]

Economic Calculation in a Natural Law / RBE, Peter Joseph, The Zeitgeist Movement, Berlin
Economic Calculation in a Natural Law / Resource-based Economy, Peter Joseph, The Zeitgeist Movement, Berlin Germany
November 12 2013

Intro: 0:00
Part 1: Why Change?: 4:12
Part 2: Post Scarcity: 30:59
Part 3: Economic Organization and Calculation: 1:11:01
Q&A: 1:45:10
[YT]K9FDIne7M9o&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

9-11 explained in 5 minutes
[YT]jLXyB5GtfBU&list=PL8QIbCfLEZBI7dLPWDupYnou2dmgRBHjO&index=22[/YT]

Last edited:
Some fantastic videos here, won't have time to go through all of them.

I think humans are intrinsically cruel to be honest, and I think a small amount people can have a huge influence on the way we think, feel and interact together.

Just because we have the ability to stand over others doesn't mean we should, and the success of humanity should not be judged on the fortunes of the rich, but how society treats it's weakest members.

I have a couple of videos in mind to post, will choose carefully though

Some fantastic videos here, won't have time to go through all of them.

I'm surprised that the first reply on this thread is positive :yay: I was excepting negative reaction along with sarcastic replies :o
Anyway, most of these videos are about 5 minutes short. They are not that long really.

I think humans are intrinsically cruel to be honest, and I think a small amount people can have a huge influence on the way we think, feel and interact together.

Just because we have the ability to stand over others doesn't mean we should, and the success of humanity should not be judged on the fortunes of the rich, but how society treats it's weakest members.

I have a couple of videos in mind to post, will choose carefully though

That my friend is just myth that the establishment perpetuates. The elite wants us to fear one another and think that the human nature is evil so that we remain scared to take our lives into our own hands.
Agreed with your other remarks.

We got scared
[YT]tua5IruLAoE[/YT]

The tiny dot
[YT]XebfZpjVVp0[/YT]

Government exlained
[YT]76DPaU1LmgE[/YT]

Last edited:
I'm surprised that the first reply on this thread is positive :yay: I was excepting negative reaction along with sarcastic replies :o
Anyway, most of these videos are about 5 minutes short. They are not that long really.

That my friend is just myth that the establishment perpetuates. The elite wants us to fear one another and think that the human nature is evil so that we remain scared to take our lives into our own hands.
Agreed with your other remarks.

That's a good point actually, because people do evil things, does that make people intrinsically evil, or is evil the turning away from that which makes us intrinsically human?

If I had to say anything about the videos, I wasn't a big fan of the 9/11 video, I think it over simplified the issue a bit.

Blood Coltan PSA
[YT]B4VTtslQJLk[/YT]

African Awareness Day 1: Blood Coltan
[YT]Ov6SIYofcdY[/YT]

Anonymous - #Operation Coltan/Congo
[YT]IG7_qfN0mTA[/YT]

Last edited:
That's a good point actually, because people do evil things, does that make people intrinsically evil, or is evil the turning away from that which makes us intrinsically human?

If I had to say anything about the videos, I wasn't a big fan of the 9/11 video, I think it over simplified the issue a bit.

Humans can be wonderful beings. You see a baby from any nationality that is born into this world and it is full of innocence and you just want to hold him in your arms and give it all your love. That's all humans ask for. Love and nourishment in essence. Not money and shiny things. When those two aren't met like they supposed to, then you get a less developed human being with many fragments in his personality and psyche. And that's where the problem lies. Not because he was born "evil". It's this stressful and unequal socioeconomic system that divides us and makes us fight with each other for survival.

New Earth Project - Promo 1 - New Earth Has Been Planned
[YT]Ui7riLpIjiM[/YT]

Imagine A World without Money, debt and Slavery
[YT]yeIgtpvFXcU[/YT]

Paradise or Oblivion
Paradise or Oblivion, by The Venus Project, introduces the viewer to a more appropriate value system that would be required to enable this caring and holistic approach to benefit human civilization. This alternative surpasses the need for a monetary-based, controlled, and scarcity-oriented environment, which we find ourselves in today.
[YT]KphWsnhZ4Ag[/YT]

Earthlings - Full length documentary (multi-subtitles)
EARTHLINGS is the single most powerful and informative documentary about society's tragic and unforgivable use of nonhuman animals, narrated by Joaquin Phoenix with soundtrack by Moby. Directed by Shaun Monson, this multi-award winning film by Nation Earth is a must-see for anyone who cares about nonhuman animals or wishes to make the world a better place.
[YT]ce4DJh-L7Ys[/YT]

Zeitgeist Addendum
Zeitgeist: Addendum by Peter Joseph. Full movie
Sharing this movie is encouraged.
Download from www.zeitgeistmovie.com
[YT]EewGMBOB4Gg[/YT]

ZEITGEIST: MOVING FORWARD | OFFICIAL RELEASE | 2011
On Jan. 15th, 2011, "Zeitgeist: Moving Forward" was released theatrically to sold out crowds in 60 countries; 31 languages; 295 cities and 341 Venues. It has been noted as the largest non-profit independent film release in history.
[YT]4Z9WVZddH9w[/YT]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"