The Comics Iron Man #10

GNR

Avenger
Reaction score
Tony goes to Sal Kennedy for help to determine what the hell is happening to him.Along with Maya Hinsen,who Tony breaks out of prison,they are able to diagnose some sort of formation in Tony's brain.The summit is still a go in Wembley Stadium,with SHIELD,the Avengers(with Ms Marvel and She-Hulk,hopefully a sign of things to come),and the FF all in attendence to keep the peace,while the mysterious hooded man makes his way into the stadium.Tony is attacked by the Sentry in the San Fran lab just as he is about to come to a conclusion.Iron Man makes a run for it but Sentry owns him hard.

A slower issue than the last 3,but answers a hell of alot of questions that have been up in the air for a while.Zircher brings his a-game,although I wish he had a better colorist.I'm liking the Knaufs writing team,the dialogue is crisp and the location jumping is very movie-like.

This is without a doubt one of Marvel's sleeper titles right now.More people need to be reading this.

I agree with you I think this is a really good title. I wonder what exactly Sentry is going to do with him since he knocked him out.

did we ever figure out a time line on this? interms of when this storyline is happening in regards to current continunity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"