Iron Man Iron Man cast - Hear me out

Well, I always imagined Tony Stark with a 'complexion' as you call it,

Well, how would you call it then?

Originally posted by Dragon-Hulkie
just cast a new comer with a moustache and have a good director and good script ok!

i hate well known actors in hero movies, look at daredevil it sucked, cino it sucked, batman and robin it sucked, all have in commmon is huge actors.

all the successful movies are usually by relatively new actors . and that goes for most great successful movies they used new less known actors who became big becuz of the movie .

Batman and robin and DD sucked becuase of thier scripts and trying to cram too many characters into 1 movie.
A big film star is needed for Iron man to get a decent budget and good crowds in. A B-lister just wont cut it.
You forget Tom Cruise, Nic Cage, Clooney, all make good films with exceptions of course.
Tom Cruise (AKA biggest movie star in world), can act, his movies always make a load of cash, and has charisma to pull this role off.
You cast John Stamos or Dylan Mcdermoot well just end up with a average movie with hack director that does OK at the box office.
You cast Cruise, you get great director, better script , fantastic supporting cast, (you might even get Spielberg producing!) and it will make a ton. I dont care if his fees $20 million, itll easily make enough money to justify that.
And for the people who say he doesnt do sequels, well hes doing MI:3 at the moment, what does that tell you?

While I agree Tom Cruise would do a great job and have made it well known I would like to see him star, it is becoming obvoius to everyone now that he will not have the time to do the film,yes, he said he would like to do it,but with his commitment to MI:3 which filming has been pushed back to 2005 and him and Spielberg going to work on War of the Worlds first,means Cruise is most likely is out of contention for the role.
Remember, Marvel and New Line said a couple weeks ago that they are now in "aggressive development" on Iron Man and should now something in 6-8 weeks,so they appear to be moving in a different direction on who will star, who that is,your guess is as good as mine,Marvel is doing a great job at not saying much about this film.

John Stamos does look the part of Tony Stark and he could very well act it as well, but I'm always going to say Tom Cruise. I always pictured George Clooney as Mr. Fantastic actually.

I could see John Stamos as Tony Stark in a tv series, but not in a film.

I think Stamos is only interested in doing theater these days.

ehhh..i think McDermott would better than Stamos...but my 1st choice would be Cruise

john stamos as tony stark it might work

it could work but i don't see it in a movie. i can see cruise or mcdermott as tony stark. stamos would have to do a great job to impress me because he hasn't had many many chance to be in a big movie.

I could see him playing Tony.

i never even considered him before.

what'd be cool would maybe be Brad Pitt as tony.. he has that fun playboy style. He can actually act, and i can see him doing the drunken act easily as well. He's buff, just maybe turn his hair dark.

The Look of Stamos? Perfect.

But I like watching movies with GOOD ACTORS.

sorry, Cruise has my vote

I just cant see Cruise as Iron Man, Id definately go with Stamos...and he IS a good actor

jackhoffskii said:
what'd be cool would maybe be Brad Pitt as tony.. he has that fun playboy style. He can actually act, and i can see him doing the drunken act easily as well. He's buff, just maybe turn his hair dark.

pitt would not be a good tony stark. he could not do the "drunken thing" as he usually justs plays himself off as cool. Kiefer sutherland would be perfect for this role. just look at all the mental anguish and addiction he deals with in 24

Watch "True Romance" He plays a stoner in that, and hes pretty hillarious. He mostly lays on the couch all day without moving. A thug came over to kill his roomates friend, then the thug asked for directions...Brad's character gave him uhm....hopped up on a bong hit style directions in the nicest way possible and when the guy left he stated "F***in condencend me..." in a drunk/high way....so he doesnt allways play the "cool" parts, and this wasnt even a main character...he showed up in only 3 scenes of the movie...since he never left the couch

BTW Im not saying he'll be good for stark either, Im still going for Stamos

dont get me wrong. pitts a good actor but he would not make a good stark.
if pitt were to play anyone it should probaly be thor

I don't know who is saying Cruise will be Iron Man,the only way that will happen is if Marvel Delay's filming until 2006, Cruise has a least 2 movies he is doing,with several others proposed,so I doubt Cruise will be signing on anytime soon.

yea but Cruise is one of them guys he's got MI:3 to do but he aint got no1 to direct it so he's gota do sumfin to keep him busy

Spider-Joe said:
Sure he looks like he could go for Tony Stark/Iron Man, but, does he have the acting chops to play him?

he'll be inside a suit half the time!

hey John Stamos is a good idea.

Maybe John Stamos is a good choice, but I don't want him.
There is only one person that comes to mind when I hear Iron Man.

Oded Fehr!!!

cbspresstourbig.jpg

odedgall001.jpg

074.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"