Iron Man Iron Man DVD Thread.

I like Pepper Potts.. but I aslo like Betty Ross... Jean Grey and Elektra...

... well there ya go... Gwyneth, Liv, Famke and Jennifer goodness. lols

Ughh, I went to 2 walmarts and both ran out of the comic book editions...yet they had plenty single disc versions...

When SP3 came out there were so many of the comic book ones with the lithograph cover too yet only a few for IM....darn

Ughh, I went to 2 walmarts and both ran out of the comic book editions...yet they had plenty single disc versions...

When SP3 came out there were so many of the comic book ones with the lithograph cover too yet only a few for IM....darn
That's cause there's a BIG difference between Spider-Man 3 and Iron Man

and i'm done...awesome movie.

could someone tell me which chapter/time the cap shield makes an appearance?

Last edited:
and i'm done...awesome movie.

could someone tell me which chapter/time the cap shield makes an appearance?
Its when Pepper walks in on Tony trying to get the armor taken off. Its on the left hand side next to his rib cage.

Wow...the movie is jsut as good on DVD as it is at the movies...lol! I can't wait for Iron Man 2!

I like Pepper Potts.. but I aslo like Betty Ross... Jean Grey and Elektra...

... well there ya go... Gwyneth, Liv, Famke and Jennifer goodness. lols

That's one thing I like about the Hulk films ... it doesnt matter if you prefer Jennifer Connelly or Liv Tyler ... Betty Ross is ALL good. :woot:

Pepper Potts is alright. I tend to favor Jean, and Elektra more. :bh:

That's one thing I like about the Hulk films ... it doesnt matter if you prefer Jennifer Connelly or Liv Tyler ... Betty Ross is ALL good. :woot:

Pepper Potts is alright. I tend to favor Jean, and Elektra more. :bh:

She's alright too but in a way she is a very central part in Tony's life.

I Love Betty and I prefer Liv ... something Betty and Jean have in common is that they're both doctors...lol. :p

I remember the rumor that Famke might play a part in IM...cause of her ties with Jon. I came across the article again and it made me smirk for some reason. eh. Too bad she wasn't a part of it. What made me smirk was the blurb "Tony Stark falling for Jean Grey?" lols.

I can see it... Tony gets all the women. He could get Betty, Pepper, Elektra and Jean all in one...

Just got my Canadian Exclusives:
IR_BB000.jpg

Bestbuy Canada Exclusive
IR_BBBD1.jpg

IR_BBBD2.jpg

IR_BBBD3.jpg

Blockbuster Canada Lenticular Exclusive
IRBB.gif

Futureshop DVD & Blu Ray Exclusive
IRFSSB.jpg

And here is the entire Iron Man I got (in R1 format)
IR_ALLXX.jpg

walmart mom pack?

Thats what they call it during pre-order.. for some reason its weird

Try searching Walmart Mom Pack in Google and you will see that it was the original discussion about the said exclusive

nothing to do with mom, it's not mother's day...doesn't make sense at all

My brother gave me the DVD for my birthday on Tuesday. I still haven't watched the extras on the second disk, but I have watched the movie a couple of times already, because I'm a dork like that.

Yes, even after all the hype of it being in theaters, it's still a great movie. I even made my mom watch it with me, and she LOVED it. She told me that she ranks it up there with the Spider-Man movies (which are her personal favorites when it comes to comic book movies).

Thats what they call it during pre-order.. for some reason its weird

Try searching Walmart Mom Pack in Google and you will see that it was the original discussion about the said exclusive

*googles*

walmart is weird....:whatever:

nothing to do with mom, it's not mother's day...doesn't make sense at all
Ha....my first guess was that it was a somewhat child-friendly version of iron man, but its not that either.

My brother gave me the DVD for my birthday on Tuesday. I still haven't watched the extras on the second disk, but I have watched the movie a couple of times already, because I'm a dork like that.

Yes, even after all the hype of it being in theaters, it's still a great movie. I even made my mom watch it with me, and she LOVED it. She told me that she ranks it up there with the Spider-Man movies (which are her personal favorites when it comes to comic book movies).
the 2nd disc's got some good stuff. I especially like the documentary detailing the history of Iron Man in the Marvel comics. But of course I really dig documentaries like that. :up:

Got this one from Hong Kong.

attachment.php

Attachments

• l_p1011924928.jpg
    l_p1011924928.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 120
yeha i have that...same as the target exclusive here

its' been fun everyone...i'll see you guys around.

yeha i have that...same as the target exclusive here

Exactly the same, but the HK edition is way cheaper. Not at YesAsia, that's selling it for $ 40, but going there (HK) myself, I bought it for less than $ 10.

I got the Target 2-disc ediition with the mask packaging and funny thing is I don't even like Iron Man but Robert Downey Jr.'s pretty much made the movie enjoyable.

Loving the DVD. First time I've watched the movie since it was in theatres. I've watched it twice now since yesterday.

Downey Jr is flawless as Stark. Perfect casting.

Now watch Iron Man and then The Incredible Hulk. I enjoyed both even more :D

so with it being out in the uk is there any differences between the regions like the hulk dvd

i must admit all the different versions are taking the piss a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"