Iron Man Iron Man Movie Figs!!!

These figures are looking great, definetly gonna get me a few of them and try to find the "war machine" one. Is there only going to be one series of movie figures or is it gonna be a few lines with characters done in the style of the movie? :oldrazz: :oldrazz:

:cwink:

2094337573_c0f1a6ef32_o.jpg
i dont know why, but the figures with the removable costume and the ''alter ego'' have always appealed to me, i just love those types of figures for some reason

Oh I agree Batboy! I LOVE the fact that toy companies come out with the main character and his alter ego (i.e. that Tony Stark with removable Iron Man armor)

However what I really hope Hasbro will do is make a Tony Stark in his tux or some kind of suit. That would be awesome!

Hasbro, from the looks of it AND the fact that they are 6-inch figures (instead of that ****ing stupid 5 inch and under B.S.) has done an amazing job on these movie action figures!

I would also love a Stane figure in a suit. I know they are making one where you can remove the Iron Monger helment and get a peek at him, but I'd like to see Obidiah outside of the Iron Monger in figure form.

Lets hope we get some classic comic book villains in the upcoming toy line. Kinda like what hasbro did with the Spider-Man 3 line. They added Rhino, Lizard, Kraven, etc etc. Iron-Monger won't be enough.

Lets hope we get some classic comic book villains in the upcoming toy line. Kinda like what hasbro did with the Spider-Man 3 line. They added Rhino, Lizard, Kraven, etc etc. Iron-Monger won't be enough.
those were characters that were in the sm3 game
same with what they did with ghost rider
only way we will see anything like that is if they are in the game

That figure up there looks cool.^

That circle piece is really small though. Hope it stays in well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"