Iron Man Sequels Iron Man needs to stop fighting evil Iron Men

I still don't get the complaints, should Captain America not fight Baron Strucker, Baron Zemo or Crossbones in upcoming sequels? Who should he fight? Mad scientists? Zombies? Demons?

How about Thor? He already fought Loki, so he should avoid the Enchantress and the Executioner and fight the mob?

Last edited:
Who should he be fighting then? Terrorists again? The mob? Common criminals? Large bunny rabbits? Pick up an Iron Man book and get back to me on who he's mainly fighting.

But I do agree that War Machine should never have been put in this or anyother film.

Why not feature some other opponents for Iron Man, that don't use armor suits?

Like...

Living Laser
Blizzard
Count Nefaria
Radioactive Man
MODOK
Technovore

I'd love to see any of these fighting Iron Man on the Silver Screen. Mostly Living Laser. Don't know why, but he is one of my favorite IM baddies.

And MODOK. I really like MODOK. Especially how he is portrayed in AEMH.

Why not feature some other opponents for Iron Man, that don't use armor suits?

Like...

Living Laser
Blizzard
Count Nefaria
Radioactive Man
MODOK
Technovore

I'd love to see any of these fighting Iron Man on the Silver Screen. Mostly Living Laser. Don't know why, but he is one of my favorite IM baddies.

And MODOK. I really like MODOK. Especially how he is portrayed in AEMH.

Blizzard does wear a suit or armor.

Anyway, if Phase 4 happens, I'm hoping for Madame Masque, Zeke Stane or Spymaster to be the big bad. After Mandarin, Tony needs to fight a smaller but more personal threat.

Shellhead fighting terrorists - fine. Fighting aeroplanes - fine. Fighting one evil Iron Monger - fine.

But Iron Man - alongside a more heavily-armed Iron Man - fighting hordes of Iron Man-based drones, and then an Iron Whiplash....Iron Man isn't unique anymore. He should be called 'an Iron Man, one of many'. What makes him special and unique isn't special or unique anymore.

When you watch Iron Man fighting the terrorists, you see how amazing and awe-inspiring he is. When he's just one of many CGI tin suits on a battlefield, he's no longer intresting any more.

Would be interesting to see how you liked the end battle of Regular Man 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"