• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Superman Returns User Reviews... LOL the haters!

Michael Corleone said:
If a critic doesnt like this film that is fine with me but JoBlo says "there's not enough action" and "not in touch with the young/urban" croud? Did he want McG? Did he want a loud obnoxious eye candy filled film? Because we could get that from anybody.
He probably just wants to see the movie, seeing as how he hasn't yet.

Matt said:
Really, who cares? I've said it before, I'll say it again. If I like it, I'll say so even if the entire earth hates it. If I hate it, I'll say so, even if the entire earth loves it.
I second and stand by that statement Matt.:)

They give it a terrible rating without having seen it, shame... for shame :o

They'll be thrown out unless they can verify being at the screening, I bet.

MoviesKickAss said:
Can't we all just get along ? Go look at the Vida Guerra Playboy Pictures :o

just hook me up with the free link

You just know they didnt see it,thats just ...wrong.:(
Nivek said:
They'll be thrown out unless they can verify being at the screening, I bet.

Why is this it's own thread? This particular "review" or "hearsay" which is more accurate, is already being discussed in at least two separate threads already.

Fatboy Roberts said:
Why is this it's own thread? This particular "review" or "hearsay" which is more accurate, is already being discussed in at least two separate threads already.
OMG! OMG! OMG! It's the thread police! Everyone scatter!!!

Those RottenTomatoes user reviews say absolutely nothing... :confused:

Ahh, a weak villian with a lame plan. Why doesn't that shock me. I don't care if he has seen the whole film or not, this, along with crap footage seen in trailers and BS smoke screen reports on the character from the writers of all people, confirm what I have been saying about Lex for almost a year when on this board. God, how people can defend Singers vision for Lex baffles me to know end. I don't get it, people will reach for anything. A cross between Hackman and the Joker. If Lex and " criminal genius mastermind d^ckweed plan " ruin this movie, I will hunt Singer down and give him the finger. The villian is one of the most important aspect of ANY movie, not just comic book films. It's bullsh^t that Singer went the outdated route. Telling bad jokes, goon squads, keeping a bimbo around, what a bunch of crap. Im sure the resident psychiatrists will come and tell me how " psychotic " and " unstable " Lex seems, and I will be painted as an ass. But we will see come June 28th.

But it's good to hear that Brandon did well, I thought he would. And Bosworth as well.

venom420 said:
Ahh, a weak villian with a lame plan. Why doesn't that shock me. I don't care if he has seen the whole film or not, this, along with crap footage seen in trailers and BS smoke screen reports on the character from the writers of all people, confirm what I have been saying about Lex for almost a year when on this board. God, how people can defend Singers vision for Lex baffles me to know end. I don't get it, people will reach for anything. A cross between Hackman and the Joker. If Lex and " criminal genuies mastermind d^ckweed plan " ruin this movie, I will hunt Singer down and give him the finger. The villian is one of the most important aspect of ANY movie, not just comic book films. It's bullsh^t that Singer went the outdated route. Telling bad jokes, goon squads, keeping a bimbo around, what a bunch of crap. Im sure the resident psychiatrists will come and tell me how " psychotic " and " unstable " Lex seems, and I will be painted as an ass. But we will see come June 28th.

But it's good to hear that Brandon did well, I thought he would. And Bosworth as well.

Wow, and yet you guys are still reaching in spite of the glowing reviews.

Im not reaching, the film looks visually amazing, and there appears to be a good chemistry with Routh and Bosworth. Routh looks like a good Superman.

But you mark my words, Lex and his evil plan are weak, and will be painted as weak once the movie is released. The critics will call for a better villian in the sequel. Id bet my life on it.

If that were the case don't you think someone like Jeffery Wells would have said it in his review?. He notoriously hates any big budget movie that comes out and he loves Superman Returns.

He loves Superman Returns for the character driven story that involves Superman and Lois, and I stated above that it was good to hear Routh and Bosworht. That was done well. The villian, not so much.

And you know what, f^ck Jeffrey Wells and f^ck professional critics. Thats my opinion. Lets go find out what your casual movie goers think when the movie comes out, the regular people. Because the last time I rember, Singer fanboys and Jeffrey Wells don't sell that many tickets.

Casual movie goers won't look as deep into the plan as you will, trust me on that. You're the kind of person that *****es about the Microwave thing in Batman Begins, while the rest of the world doesn't even notice, or care.

okay....so we have one website who heard for a guy that the movie was good but not great....then we also have 4 webistes applauding for being nothing short of genius.....gee...

venom420 said:
He loves Superman Returns for the character driven story that involves Superman and Lois, and I stated above that it was good to hear Routh and Bosworht. That was done well. The villian, not so much.

And you know what, f^ck Jeffrey Wells and f^ck professional critics. Thats my opinion. Lets go find out what your casual movie goers think when the movie comes out, the regular people. Because the last time I rember, Singer fanboys and Jeffrey Wells don't sell that many tickets.

$406,400,513That's how much Money the Singer fan boys payed out for X-2. The Singer fanbys sell alot of tickets, dude.

Motown Marvel said:
okay....so we have one website who heard for a guy that the movie was good but not great....then we also have 4 webistes applauding for being nothing short of genius.....gee...

Exactly:up:

venom420 said:
But you mark my words, Lex and his evil plan are weak, and will be painted as weak once the movie is released. The critics will call for a better villian in the sequel. Id bet my life on it.
I'll take that bet.

LOL haters are going mad.

We are going to see a lot of "the movie sucks because...sucks".

Coming soon on this message board:

comingsoonsml.jpg

:D

What I find funny is with all of these Comments I bet almost next to none have not seen the damn Movie yet. Hey Desk did you send in your review yet :p

I hate review threads. It's full of "I'm right your wrong" crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"