Iron Man 2 IronMan 2 MKV "Extremis" Costume build W.I.P.

You're still missing the stach! Don't make me assault you with a magic marker.

default.jpg

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cbQr6zxrwOE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cbQr6zxrwOE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Iron Man motorized Missile Gauntlet​

Last edited:
m_a9fa43957ab44cb8b805f50e0f00dd4b.gif

test fitting the new helmet with the new motorized system. i put off fthe motorized jaw for now. got to get the other new motorized armor things done "motorized missile gauntlet, motorized gauntlet shield, motorized flight stabilizers, and motorized boot jet Mech".​

Last edited:
Can you hate someone for being too awesome?

lo... but pretty stoked that my armor is in the IM2 movie

Dude, Heavy Arms Custom is the way to go. :up:

Is there by any chance a step-by-step guide on how to built an armor on your page? Right now I can't afford to start a project like this, but some day, when I manage to have the money and my own place, it'd be great to have a source to go back to, so I know where to even start.

A dream of mine has always been to built a Vile costume.

too sick:D

The movie costume that people make is so cool I wish that I wish it translated better on screen without cgi.

test fitting the new helmet with the new motorized system. i put off fthe motorized jaw for now. got to get the other new motorized armor things done "motorized missile gauntlet, motorized gauntlet shield, motorized flight stabilizers, and motorized boot jet Mech".​

How would those be motorized?

And I was thinking: You know this sequence from the first film?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYM1RjUbNXw&feature=related

What if you had the suit do that? Or is that what you meant?

Last edited:
If I was gonna level one critique, u should find a way to slighty bulk up ur armor to match the size of the helmet. Other than that its all pretty ****ing amazing keep kicking ass!

If I was gonna level one critique, u should find a way to slighty bulk up ur armor to match the size of the helmet. Other than that its all pretty ****ing amazing keep kicking ass!
thanks, i think im going to keep it the way it is because im upgrade my war machine armor "more tankish" :D

And btw, Le, you DID do the Mark VI by mistake.

Here's the Mark V, the one they'll use in the film.
ironman2-Iron-Man-Mark-V.jpg

And the Mark VI:

mark-5-armor.jpg

And btw, Le, you DID do the Mark VI by mistake.

Here's the Mark V, the one they'll use in the film.
ironman2-Iron-Man-Mark-V.jpg

And the Mark VI:

mark-5-armor.jpg

yeah, if it end up being all gold thighs, its cool with me ^^, i still like the two tone of mines "red and gold". But love that there going a mix with the old school color scheme from the comic books :D

Sooo many people were complaining about the silver on the knees and beneath the shoulder pads.

He was joking.

I'd still like to see you do the Mark V Suitcase armor.

Yes, they totally copied your designs, not the other way around. :whatever:

WTF dude?
first page of this thread, maybe you'll understand what i meant, or watch my youtube video :D

:hehe:

Last edited:
DUDE PLEASE ! sell me an iron man suit or at least a motorized helmet

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back