Is any one ecxcited about the new spider-man cartoon??

Status
Not open for further replies.

superhero

Sidekick
Reaction score
any exectied aboutSpectacular spider-man? it comes on this saturday on cw at 10:00am it last whole hour.

I was let down by the last attempt, I hope they do it right this time.

no. he needs to go and so does batman. bring in other characters like daredevil, punisher, flash, and green lantern.

its spiderman for gods sake...so yeah I'm hyped for this

I couldn't give a rats fuzzy testicles about the new show myself.

the show is aimed for kids and won't be like the animated series in the 90s. People got pissed that The Batman didn't have quality like B:TAS because it was for young kids like 6-10 years old. The Spectacular Spider-Man will be the same, for kids 6-10 years old. Don't expect quality episodes like the Spider-Man animated series in 90s had.

the show is aimed for kids and won't be like the animated series in the 90s. People got pissed that The Batman didn't have quality like B:TAS because it was for young kids like 6-10 years old. The Spectacular Spider-Man will be the same, for kids 6-10 years old. Don't expect quality episodes like the Spider-Man animated series in 90s had.

Because the 90's show had incredible stories and aimed at adults...get your head out of your @$$ plz:whatever:

I've set up a season pass for it on my TiVo, not expecting much, long as Spidey isn't making deals with the devil I'll be happy.

Because the 90's show had incredible stories and aimed at adults...get your head out of your @$$ plz:whatever:

that's exactly what I said. The 90s show was aimed toward more mature kids. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for this show. I love Spider-Man. But I'm just preparing myself for people coming in here and saying "oh this episode sucks, the plot was so simple" b.s. like that. People did that with The Batman (even when they knew the show was for little kids). I'm just saying, don't be surprised when some people come here and talk smack about the show just because they're dumb enough to forget who the target audience is.

I think people always skewer the way they see the 90s spidey show.

it probably only had about ten good episodes in it. The rest were either badly animated or very long boring plots about something or the other.

I must say though that it had very good continuity but a lot of the episodes were quite bad and they all pretty much came in its first/second season.

I just wanted a more concrete finale. I felt they left it wide open. I would have liked to see Spider-Man find the real MJ, bu the final battle in the series finale was cool.

I think people always skewer the way they see the 90s spidey show.

it probably only had about ten good episodes in it. The rest were either badly animated or very long boring plots about something or the other.

I must say though that it had very good continuity but a lot of the episodes were quite bad and they all pretty much came in its first/second season.

I loved the first episode, Night of the Lizard because it had some great animation of Spidey crawling around and being agile. After that, the animation became really limited and started using stock footage.

I just wanted a more concrete finale. I felt they left it wide open. I would have liked to see Spider-Man find the real MJ, bu the final battle in the series finale was cool.

yeah i hated taht. Also, I would have liked to have known were the Goblin was.:cmad: :woot:

I watched it today. it was really good show. it was funny and had lots of action. It was really good show. I hope it get better.

Yeah, it kicked off with an EXCELLENT start. Felt like a classic Lee/Ditko story.

The good ol days.

Great show, I love how they infused so many of the elements from Stan Lee's stories (like the Enforcers and the Big Man). This show has a ton of potential. It's a damn shame the art looks like Dora the Explora.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"