Is it normal?

enterthemadness

The Triumvirate
Reaction score
To be 20 years old and never been kissed or in a relationship?

Just curious...and bored.

relationship pretty normal the kiss thing are you serious dude not in a mean way you need to get some action PDQ.

No worse than 24... :(

That sucks man. How do you cope?

I'm gonna try and start improving myself and the things I do, before I go into a relationship. That way...the relationship has a better chance of lasting longer.

Sorry to hear....

Let's all chip in and get you a hooker....

It really depends on how you feel about it, not what others think.
I'm 21 and have never been in a "relationship". I don't like it, but what can I do...

By relationship do you mean a steady one or never dated at all?

I am 19 and the longest relationship I've had was two weeks long but in fairness I dumped her

I don't know if it is. But i'm in the same deal as you only a little older.

This thread just reminded me of two great movies:

51MWV22WSXL._AA240_.jpg

5185KP7ZWZL._AA240_.jpg

Thats because you like Yaoi you ****ing bastard.

That sucks man. How do you cope?

I'm gonna try and start improving myself and the things I do, before I go into a relationship. That way...the relationship has a better chance of lasting longer.

I'm a girl. :cmad:

...Weirdo. There are tons of girls on here.

P.S. That's why you don't have a girlfriend. :dry:

To be 20 years old and never been kissed or in a relationship?

Just curious...and bored.
It's normal if you're disfigured, or really repulsive in some other way...or if you have severe emotional/psychological problems...developmental problems...or if you live in a remote location, far from opportunities to regularly interact with females...or if you come from an irrationally oppressive religious background.

Never seen them two movies, imdaly. Well, seen some of Never Been Kissed...which the title reminds me of me. :csad:

Aw, I think you missed my joke.

Oh well, it was just a joke anyway. :)

I'm 24, coming up on 25, and the longest relationship I had was 2 months (which happened to be the one I ended myself). That was 2 years ago.

I'd really only consider myself to have 4 real girlfriends ever, the first being when I was 19. I'm a late starter, too, and suffer horribly from Too Nice Syndrome, which doesn't help things at all.

So even though I was just a touch more successful than you when I was your age, I know how you're feeling. It sucks. Just know you're not the only one wondering when you're gonna get your time.

it's definitely not normal . . . but let's hear your reasons as to why it hasn't 'popped off' yet . . . we can help (some of us, like the A-Team and shyt) . . . :up:

i think being 24 and never having been in a relationship is even worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"