Is it normal?

Lol! oh man . . . trying to keep this PG-13, but imagine your run of the mill Friday the 13th sex scene scenario . . . a Kevin Baconesque, 20-something is gettin it on with his special lady friend, and it's going AWESOME until he looks down as he's about to fulfill manly duties only to see the MONSTER who can only be called PUSSYFACE!!!!! :wow: :wow:

.....what?

Listen a guy I know got laid 3 weeks ago. The dude is fat, ugly and has a miserable/negative personality and yeah he may have got laid by a gross hairy lesbian who smells bad, but the main point is he got laid. Now if he got laid anyone can.

Only problem is, he walks around like he is a bigshot now....

what a pair!!!???

what a pair!!!???
I was telling everyone at the new years party they would be banging each other by the end of the night. But everyone kept telling me she won't because she is a lesbian. But she was yapping on about how much she wanted any cock ealier on that night.

The dude who got laid was talking to one of my friends the next day and said ''it was the best thing ever, we sweated so much and when I rolled off of her it felt so right''.....

Go out and **** something.. A man, a woman, a goat.. just ****ing do it.

I was telling everyone at the new years party they would be banging each other by the end of the night. But everyone kept telling me she won't because she is a lesbian. But she was yapping on about how much she wanted any cock ealier on that night.

The dude who got laid was talking to one of my friends the next day and said ''it was the best thing ever, we sweated so much and when I rolled off of her it felt so right''.....

:dry: TMI.

seriously lunar, that is so disturbing. hahaha. i guess even fat lesbians need some man...?? :huh:

^haha, lunar's post was almost as bad as the feared Pussyhead monster :(

seriously lunar, that is so disturbing. hahaha. i guess even fat lesbians need some man...?? :huh:
How do you think I feel, I've seen there faces, I got visuals in my head that I'll never get out.:csad:

All women need is a good dicking:oldrazz:

Which is so bad it causes people who have seen it to always post a :csad: when typing about it.

it's bad . . . and so wrong

haha, your post was funny; use some of that charm and wit on the ladies :up:

Of course your not normal, if the norm in your area is for people to have dated by that point in their life.
In China, you'd probably be normal, as from what I heard there is a severe shortage of women.
But if what is holding back is all in your head, conquer those insecurities because there really is no point holding on to them.

To be 20 years old and never been kissed or in a relationship?

no... no it's not.

unless you're absolutely hideous, and have ridiculously high standards. because even ugly people can get some, as long as they set the bar a little low.

That sucks man. How do you cope?

I'm gonna try and start improving myself and the things I do, before I go into a relationship. That way...the relationship has a better chance of lasting longer.

Yeah 22, here not had either. Just once a relationship that turned long distance immedately after so I count it as a no go relationship. So 22, and havent had so.

I agree to the starting to improve yourself before you get into a relationship.

I on the other hand do not wish to get into one for simply fact I am a basket case I couldnt let that be a burden on her. I really couldnt I want to be feeling better about my mental state before anything happens.
Cause when it does it will be the only relationship. I am one of those clean and cooking dudes who a chick would love, but I reject away until i feel healthy. So I do not feel healthy in life yet, so i stay free.:csad:

I remember being 19 and not being in a relationship. I hated it, but now I'm 21 and I've been in 3 unhealthy relationships, I miss the days that I wanted to be in one. Now I don't. Relationships take up too much time to do better things in life. Best to have sex and move on.

Uh, that's an unhealthy extreme as well....

Yeah 22, here not had either. Just once a relationship that turned long distance immedately after so I count it as a no go relationship. So 22, and havent had so.

I agree to the starting to improve yourself before you get into a relationship.

I on the other hand do not wish to get into one for simply fact I am a basket case I couldnt let that be a burden on her. I really couldnt I want to be feeling better about my mental state before anything happens.
Cause when it does it will be the only relationship. I am one of those clean and cooking dudes who a chick would love, but I reject away until i feel healthy. So I do not feel healthy in life yet, so i stay free.:csad:

How and why did it go long distance?

Yeah, improving yourself is good. Don't want to go into a relationship being ****ed up and with issues. Although, that's what Ms. Spears and Lohan do. :o

How and why did it go long distance?

Yeah, improving yourself is good. Don't want to go into a relationship being ****ed up and with issues. Although, that's what Ms. Spears and Lohan do. :o

I moved to Ky and as soon as we got together like 2 weeks later I moved to Arizona, so we kept a little long distance thing going on for the next few years, and once it came aparent that things couldnt be the same it ended. To bad it took like 3 years to find that nothing was going to be the same.

Yeah, I have been a victim(i will say it as a victim) of Depression since age 15.

Its not like hey I dont talk to girls or women for that matter or my standards are high. I just choose not to do this relationship deal until I am healthy.

Its not like hey I dont talk to girls or women for that matter or my standards are high. I just choose not to do this relationship deal until I am healthy.

That's good. I don't think most women would want a relationship with someone who is depressed. Maybe a one night stand...or a friends with benefits thing though.

That's good. I don't think most women would want a relationship with someone who is depressed. Maybe a one night stand...or a friends with benefits thing though.

Yeah probually so. Its a good topic, to be honest I would feel scared discussing this outside of my few friends or the HYPSTERS. Cause there bound to be someone like this as well out there. I am not alone.

I mean I have a few beautiful ladies that are great friends to me, adn we have been great friends for over a few years each. Nothing would happen between us, it would be weird if it did. Plus they know my mental:hoboj: history and it wouldnt work because of it.:csad:

Frankly, it's not too normal. I think teenage romances are important because they teach you how to really communicate and get imtimate with the opposite sex. It prepares you for the long life of romantic exploits ahead. The way I see it, if you're 20 and havent been kissed or dated, you're behind and missing out on one of the greatest aspects of life.

Get in the game, bro. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"