Is it normal?

I remember being 19 and not being in a relationship. I hated it, but now I'm 21 and I've been in 3 unhealthy relationships, I miss the days that I wanted to be in one. Now I don't. Relationships take up too much time to do better things in life. Best to have sex and move on.

I remember being 19 and not being in a relationship. I hated it, but now I'm 21 and I've been in 3 unhealthy relationships, I miss the days that I wanted to be in one. Now I don't. Relationships take up too much time to do better things in life. Best to have sex and move on.

do you mean 1 night stands or the old *** and run

it's definitely not normal . . . but let's hear your reasons as to why it hasn't 'popped off' yet . . . we can help (some of us, like the A-Team and shyt) . . . :up:

The biggest issues is binge eating (due to stress and depression) and just being a nervous **** around girls, due to a speech problem. Although some people think I'm English before I tell them it's just a speech problem.

People of the Hype seriously.. Get some *****.. Its called Myspace.

The biggest issues is binge eating (due to stress and depression) and just being a nervous **** around girls, due to a speech problem. Although some people think I'm English before I tell them it's just a speech problem.
wow i have some of the same problems being nervous around girls and not being able to talk right without it sounding like jibber jabber.

god how dumb are these people you talk to

Wouldn't call them dumb. I actually talk in a different voice in public, than I do when I'm at home. I dunno...guess it's because I am more nervous in public.

ok there is talking in a less relaxed manner and then there is talking in another accent so either those people or dumb or you are just weird

I don't think its weird. My best friend, who isn't a freak or anything, is in the exact same boat.. i think it'll happen when it's meant to :)

I'm picturing Regan MacNeil coming downstairs and going,
"you're going to die a virgin.",
and then she starts urinating on the carpet. :(

I see . . . those are definitely challenges, but nothing that can't be fixed . . . really, what you need more than anything is confidence . . .

I remember the whole binge-eating scenario from other threads . . . you really need to control that, man . . . that's the root of all your problems

when you get the urge to binge eat, do something active; whatever you have to do to NOT binge eat . . . . it's all about controlling your impulses . . .

as you start to become increasingly active, you will start to feel better physically, emotionally, psychologically, and this will (or should hopefully) start to curb your nervousness around females . . .

another thing you have to start doing is talking to females; not even tryint to date or sleep with them, but just TALK to them . . . try to start up convos about interesting stuff . . . whether it be current events, comics, whatever . . . those are the first steps you need to take . . .

just become friends with a few girls. we don't bite :)

once you are friends with a few im sure you'll be able to gain confidence

Oddly, I think out of my close friends only one has ever been in a real relationship.
Maybe me and my friends are losers :p :/
I'm a girl, btw.

I see . . . those are definitely challenges, but nothing that can't be fixed . . . really, what you need more than anything is confidence . . .

I remember the whole binge-eating scenario from other threads . . . you really need to control that, man . . . that's the root of all your problems

when you get the urge to binge eat, do something active; whatever you have to do to NOT binge eat . . . . it's all about controlling your impulses . . .

as you start to become increasingly active, you will start to feel better physically, emotionally, psychologically, and this will (or should hopefully) start to curb your nervousness around females . . .

another thing you have to start doing is talking to females; not even tryint to date or sleep with them, but just TALK to them . . . try to start up convos about interesting stuff . . . whether it be current events, comics, whatever . . . those are the first steps you need to take . . .

I am active. I am trying to talk to this one girl...it's hard though.

I know things I can do to stop it, just a matter of me actually doing the positive things instead of eating.

I'm picturing Regan MacNeil coming downstairs and going,
"you're going to die a virgin.",
and then she starts urinating on the carpet. :(

or even worse--that godforsaken thing that Orko posted . . . the vagina-headed beast!!! and then having pee come from that or orifice

*terrified*

I am active. I am trying to talk to this one girl...it's hard though.

I know things I can do to stop it, just a matter of me actually doing the positive things instead of eating.

you should talk to not just one girl, but several . . . . and like star chaser said, try being friends with a few at first . . .

you should talk to not just one girl, but several . . . . and like star chaser said, try being friends with a few at first . . .

This is a girl that I like though, and would like to go out on a date with. But...it's probably best to get to know a person first, as I don't think blind dates end up being good.

or even worse--that godforsaken thing that Orko posted . . . the vagina-headed beast!!! and then having pee come from that or orifice

*terrified*
:eek:

That has to be a monster in the movie I'm making.
I'll give you credit, yo.

Listen a guy I know got laid 3 weeks ago. The dude is fat, ugly and has a miserable/negative personality and yeah he may have got laid by a gross hairy lesbian who smells bad, but the main point is he got laid. Now if he got laid anyone can.

Only problem is, he walks around like he is a bigshot now....

:eek:

That has to be a monster in the movie I'm making.
I'll give you credit, yo.

Lol! oh man . . . trying to keep this PG-13, but imagine your run of the mill Friday the 13th sex scene scenario . . . a Kevin Baconesque, 20-something is gettin it on with his special lady friend, and it's going AWESOME until he looks down as he's about to fulfill manly duties only to see the MONSTER who can only be called PUSSYHEAD!!!!! :wow: :wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"