The Comics Is it the Comic version Iron man?

MyIronman

Civilian
Reaction score
I found this Iron man from below blog. Is it the Comic version Iron man?

http://ameblo.jp/sen-ti-nel-info/entry-11954796478.html

iGkqFUaEY0BSu.JPG

ibmf31FaZVvkpu.JPG

i4Me2WrVtM0jH.JPG

ibgSKYNSnUr7hj.JPG

iHuTgWtqE0bJS.jpg

itcLPvIcEC1gI.JPG

i8znD1pOpHi6l.JPG

iPR8po6WgHRV7.jpg

iWxxZ97RNwrA8.JPG

Oh! I found a report!

[FONT="新細明體"]RMORIZE IRON MAN Last-minute Mask Sample Review! [Eng][/FONT]

Hello everyone! Today, we’ll be using the mask sample of the Armorize IRON MAN which will be closing pre-orders soon, to show you some important points of this product!

[FONT="新細明體"][/FONT]
Please take a look at our previous review to have a better understanding of the product.

*What is a "Mask Sample"?

A Mask Sample is the painted sample in the closest form of the actual product which will be on sale.

1st Point
[FONT="新細明體"]「[/FONT]The SUIT UP Gimmick ![FONT="新細明體"]」[/FONT]

The attachable/detachable armor gimmick is the biggest sales point of this product.
This photo shows the Tony Stark body with all of the armor parts.

A total of 17 separate individual parts can be attached to the inner body to turn Tony Stark into Iron Man.

2nd Point
[FONT="新細明體"]「[/FONT]The Moving-Eye Gimmick[FONT="新細明體"]」[/FONT]

A moving-eye gimmick is placed inside the Tony Stark head to change the eye glance in various directions according to the pose.

Not only this gimmick works well with action poses, but you can also recreate scenes from the comic books such as this pose, where Tony is putting on the armor by himself.

Takayuki Higashi is the sculptor behind this super-detailed Tony Stark head.
The head itself, being very high in detail, makes a captivating contrast with the massive and solid feeling of the armor.

3rd Point
[FONT="新細明體"]「[/FONT]The Size[FONT="新細明體"]」[/FONT]

The size of this toy is approximately 18cm.
Compared with the iPhone5s, it is slightly larger than our [RIOBOT] series lineup.
The detail density when all the armors are attached gives it a distinguished sense of presence!

4th Point
[FONT="新細明體"]「[/FONT]Die Cast Parts[FONT="新細明體"]」[/FONT]
http://i.minus.com/i8znD1pOpHi6l.JPG

The above is a pre-paint sample.
The silver colored parts you see on the chest, shoulders, thighs and feet, are the die cast parts used in the actual product.
As with the size of the product, you’ll get that heavy feeling you expect from an "Iron Man" toy when you hold this in your hands.

5th Point
[FONT="新細明體"]「[/FONT]Articulation[FONT="新細明體"]」[/FONT]

There are pull-out gimmicks implemented in the body, waist and pelvic joints to widen the range of articulation.
By utilizing this gimmick, it is possible to take various action poses with ease.
The right side of the photo above shows the pull-out gimmick for the body and waist.

[FONT="新細明體"]「[/FONT]T-REX[FONT="新細明體"]」[/FONT]has engineered the gimmicks for the body.
By taking full advantage of the pull-out gimmick, not only bending forward like this…

But also the iconic landing pose for IRON MAN can be done with ease.

You can also display him in a stream-lined flight pose, as seen in the comics.
(*Display base sold separately)
Along with the 「SUIT UP」 gimmick, articulation is also the main point for this product. We won’t disappoint you!

And that was the last-minute sample review for 「Armorize IRON MAN」!
The 「Armorize IRON MAN」is scheduled for release in December, and pre-orders will be closing very soon. We highly recommend pre-ordering to secure yours today!

Thank you very much!

[FONT="新細明體"][/FONT]
[FONT="新細明體"]・[/FONT]Product Name : Armorize IRON MAN
[FONT="新細明體"]・[/FONT]Price : JPY 11,880(with vat) / JPY 11,000(without vat)
[FONT="新細明體"]・[/FONT]Material : ABS[FONT="新細明體"]・[/FONT]POM[FONT="新細明體"]・[/FONT]PA[FONT="新細明體"]・[/FONT]PP[FONT="新細明體"]・[/FONT]PVC[FONT="新細明體"]・[/FONT]Die cast
[FONT="新細明體"]・[/FONT]Included : Tony Stark body(with moving eye gimmick head), Armor(attachable/detachable), Fists(L/R), Open hands A(L/R), Open hands B(L/R), Interchangeable head parts
[FONT="新細明體"]・[/FONT]Height : Approx. 180mm
[FONT="新細明體"]・[/FONT]Release date : January, 2015
[FONT="新細明體"]・[/FONT]Engineering by : T-REX
[FONT="新細明體"]・[/FONT]Tony Stark head sculpted by : Takayuki Higashi

Wow that figure looks awesome! Looks like the suit from the Extremis comics

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member