Is Juggernaut related to Xavier in the film?

Seriously though guys, what's all the hate about? I take a stand against hate...

Don't be snappy :)

Who will you stand with? :p

jimjam-06 said:
Seriously though guys, what's all the hate about? I take a stand against hate...

Don't be snappy :)

Who will you stand with? :p

All of you need to shut th.....

ROFL..... omg

:D :p

That was too innocent and harmless.

lordofthenerds said:
God, all I said is that this thread should be closed and the reason why. And Olcanucklehead didn't really need to say people deserve to get hit by a bus.

Are you mod? No, than it isn't your business. If the mods want to close or merge the thread, then let them, in the meantime no one is forcing you to be on this thread, so stop complaining and just leave if it offends you so much.

The Overlord said:
Are you mod? No, than it isn't your business. If the mods want to close or merge the thread, then let them, in the meantime no one is forcing you to be on this thread, so stop complaining and just leave if it offends you so much.
No, its the people telling me that I should be run over by a bus that offend me. And no mod has been on the X-boards today I believe.

If I am the only one or thing offending you so badly than explain to me why you were *****ing so ****ing much before I even said a word???? Jesus christ man! Lets ignore these thread trolls and get back to your question.

Has anyone heard or seen anything involving the scene were Magneto frees Juggernaut??

It has been confirmed that Juggs will have no relation to Xavier in this film. I wish differently though.

Use your damned imagination. There's no line in the film that says "Juggernaut is not, in any way shape or form Xavier's brother", is there?

The Guard said:
Use your damned imagination. There's no line in the film that says "Juggernaut is not, in any way shape or form Xavier's brother", is there?

Yeah, I'm pretty much of the notion that if it's not stated in the film itself, why assume otherwise?

The Guard said:
No need for that language. Kinberg and Penn confirmed that it is not in X3 over at the Xverse. And so there would be no "Juggernaut is, in any way shape for form, Xavier's brother," line in the film.

lordofthenerds said:
No, its the people telling me that I should be run over by a bus that offend me. And no mod has been on the X-boards today I believe.

Well then a mod will close or merge this thread later. Until or if even that happens, quit complaining and chill out.

Let me make this clear:

Xavier and Juggernaut are related, but their relationship won't be dealt with in this movie.

That's my understanding from the writers..

-TNC

That is mine too. Yet a few people in here insist they are right and are making huge insults to those that know this fact. It has been confirmed over at the Xverse and has already been posted in here that X and Juggs will have no relationship.

lordofthenerds said:
Whatever. All I know is that the mods and admids would want this thread either merged or closed.

if they did it would be closed by now, they are really quick to do so, so....that must mean they don't have a problem with it, and certian members(not to mention names) think they should get more respect, and there words carry more weight then others..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"