Juggernaut.

Class100strngth

"Superman is unbeatable"
Reaction score
The only problem i have after watching the xmen 3 trailer is that the juggernaut ( vinnie jones) is made to be a regular human size. He just looks like an idiot with a helmet . Does anyone else find this kind of disappointing , i mean would you rather not see a computer enhanced juggernaut of his actual size as opposed to a guy who looks more like someone you would laugh at? juggernaut is suppose to be around 7 feet tall , and weigh 900 pounds. When i first heard juggernaut was going to be in it i was like **** yea, he is going to be almost the same size as the hulk, and seeing him the way he should look was going to be awesome. after all the hulk is 7 ft exactly , and over 1000 pounds . But what do they do they put vinnie jones in it , not even wearing the right suit , or evan making him look that much bigger. ugh

well i have a phobia of CGI. yea it looks great and you can do amazing things, but unless u have the greatest animators working on it CGI can ruin a movie for me. im an animator and im very nit-picky about that stuff. so i dont have a problem with him....except the exposed torso.....that looks dumb.

Well, no. I like that they humanized a tyrannt and i would NOT enjoy a crappy enhanced version, have you seen The Hulk movie? What people need to remember is that the comics themselves change as they go, and this is just another alteration. Plus, this is not "X-Men the 90's cartoon movie"

So, all in all, I like how they show jugg

A CGI Juggs next to an all-live-actor cast would look stupid, especially a 7-foot tall one. bad place, the massive Juggernaut hardly looks good in the context of comic books, why screw up a good movie?

Well then whats the point in making a character called the juggernaut , being unstoppable looking the way he should and making him a tiny version of him ,its not like the cgi would be that ****ty he would be wearing a helmet , for most of the time . meh whatever all opinion i suppose

well if u look at him, he still the most muscular person in the series- even more than colossus. so youll still get the impression how strong he is.

I don't know. The pics I've seen of Juggernaut and Colossus look pretty similar to me.

javi1024 said:
well if u look at him, he still the most muscular person in the series- even more than colossus. so youll still get the impression how strong he is.

thats True , but even still colossus , looks a ****load cooler because he is covered in organic steel , But they didnt even get the juggernauts costume right , bah

I think Juggs looks freakin great for he movie,of course.Even though Vinnie Jones is only 6'1 or 6'2 in real life,I believe that they made him wear elevator boots to make him at least 6'4 or 6'5.

realestmutant45 said:
I think Juggs looks freakin great for he movie,of course.Even though Vinnie Jones is only 6'1 or 6'2 in real life,I believe that they made him wear elevator boots to make him at least 6'4 or 6'5.
Yea its not just the height though , its the body mass.

^^^true,true.Have you guys seen The League of Extrodinary GentleMen.Would you guys prefer they made Juggs like Dr.jackle/Mr.hide like they did in that movie,it wasn't CGI,it was more like a big a** body suit I think.What ya'll say.

Meh. He looks fine as is. I mean, complaining about Juggernaut being the size of an average body-builder compared to that of a Mac Truck is like complaining about the X-Men wearing their leather jumpsuits instead of blue and yellow spandex, so it's all good with me.

I would be traumatized beyond belief if they wore the spandex 0.0 I say the outfits are fine. And the CGI idea might be ok if done well.

Yes but the other xmen are for the most part , very human looking . Example wolverine , jean gray , cyclops, rogue, colossus( not in metal form) . And all these people are exactly the way they are or should be in the comics. Even magneto looks the way he should, But cmon look at the juggernaut pictures , like another guy said , his stomach is showing hes wearing armor which looks like nothing he has ever worn before in any comic, and hes as big as an average/big human . THE JUGGERNAUT, Go look at the thing in fantastic four , now he is bigger than the juggernaut , which the juggernaut outweighs and is taller. CGI could work , and it wouldnt be that hard to make it look amazing. But not even CGI, they could definately like real said , a body suit would work. Im not even sure what exactly ben grimm is using for costume in fantastic four , but its not cgi is it? Look at spiderman , there is tons of CGI when he is wearing his outfit, looks awesome to me.

I'd say it's too late for this. The movie is right around the corner. I'm gonna wait until after I see the movie before I start rambling again..

-TNC

Ya but the movies 66 days away. We gotta talk about somethin to keep us busy until then.

f/x cost big $$$$$$$$$$$. A rubber suit is cheaper.

Class100strngth said:
Well then whats the point in making a character called the juggernaut , being unstoppable looking the way he should and making him a tiny version of him ,its not like the cgi would be that ****ty he would be wearing a helmet , for most of the time . meh whatever all opinion i suppose

"Tiny"? He's quite a bit bigger than anyone else in the films, which is kinda the point. I think he'll look massive enough in the end.

b1432cd4c67c9dc56407bcd0ac0e8d2b.gif

I think he's bigger than Kitty. At least.

-.- everyone's bigger than Kitty

Yes I found that too. There were plenty of wrestlers that could have done the job not a soccer player. Although Vinnie jones can sprint that is all he has to offer and a bad attitude. Good on him for getting a good part but bad on the studio for casting really. Could have done with more size on screen. He could have grown in the latter stages of the film, cut half the CGI time on him and have his helmet still on.
Its annoying to know that The Thing, Juggernaut and the Hulk have had their scales tampered with. They just take the imagination away. Loved the Hulk oversized in the movie makes Marvel characters look as tough as they should be. Juggernaut does not he should be like 8 foot as the comics show and The Thing 7 foot. Preferred a bit of scale processing give them a monster look not a rubber suite. But anyway this is reality so I just happy we have this X3 movie so no complaints.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"