Is there a toy/replica of the BM7 Batmobile?

Daredevil_2003

The Man Without Fear
Reaction score
Ya know, the one from the 90's comics?

26964005643193c1416abhc7.jpg

I found this on amazon but it's just a little dinky Matchbox sized one from what I gather:

51lbtcnriplss500ie0.jpg

This is my favorite Batmobile and, IMO, the most badass one the caped crusader has ever driven around Gotham. Any of you guys out there know if a nice toy of this has been made and where I could find it?

I actually have a candy tin of that Batmobile design.

It's a decent size, a little bit smaller than say, the Batmobile for the 4 inch TDK figures. It opens in two halves and came with candy inside. The wheels aren't real wheels, they're painted on - all the details are just painted on the shell, except for the fins which actually stick out and are scallopped just like the comic version.

So, it's not really a great toy, but it looks fine next to my other Batmobiles.

Try ebay if you're interested; I bought the thing a few years ago.

I actually have a candy tin of that Batmobile design.

It's a decent size, a little bit smaller than say, the Batmobile for the 4 inch TDK figures. It opens in two halves and came with candy inside. The wheels aren't real wheels, they're painted on - all the details are just painted on the shell, except for the fins which actually stick out and are scallopped just like the comic version.

So, it's not really a great toy, but it looks fine next to my other Batmobiles.

Try ebay if you're interested; I bought the thing a few years ago.

Yes, I know the one you're talking about. They sold it at Target & I think it was for Easter. Yeah, that one is pretty cool!

I'm not sure if it's EXACTLY the same version, IIRC it looks like it might be, but Kotubukiya makes a 3-inch long (PVC?) Batmobile, Amazon.com has it (or they did at one point).

Just checked Amazon, they have one from some company named Carrera Go that's 1/43 scale, which is much bigger than a Matchbox/ Hot Wheels 1/64 scale vehicle (it would be about 3" long).
I think that may be the one you have pictured above.
Looks to be a slot car. They also have a Joker car, if you're interested.

Last edited:
To my knowledge there were 3 licensed items made in this style. The previously mentioned candy tin, a cookie jar, and a Hallmark ornament:

PICT0003.jpg

I'm definitely looking for one the size of the tin but more toy-ish. I want that size so it'll go with my comic style action figure of Bats and Robin. I found an RC one supposedly made in 03 that looks right but I've yet to find one to buy. Every search I do keeps returning the RC Tumblers from TDK. :(

Edit: make that the cookie jar, I thought the big one was the tin.

Last edited:
Ha! I found it for 40 bucks plus shipping and handling. Sweet. Hopefully they'll still have it next week when I get paid again. :woot:

Ya know, the more I look at it the less I think it's worth 40 bucks lol. Favorite car or not, none of the replicas are the size and/or quality I'm lookin' for. *shrug* Oh well, guess I'll pick up the deluxe Begins Tumbler, finally, instead. Not a bad consolation prize, if you ask me. :woot:

Crap, yes there was a RC. I have it. Cant believe I overlooked it. duh

PICT0004-2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"