The Dark Knight Evolution of the Batmobile and the Joker Motivation

jiggga

Civilian
Reaction score
Based on the BOF links today of the Eric Roberts interview and the MTV toy demonstration, I decided to provoke discussion on some things I hope are new or interesting.

1). Might Bruce's new Lamborghini become (or may already be) the basis for the new batmobile in the 3rd movie? The MTV clip show it being outfitted with guns and weapons. While this might be just for the toy, I'm now thinking that it may well be presented as another evolutionary building block in the progression of Nolan's Batman.

2.) Eric Roberts seems to confirm in his clip that the Joker is indeed holding the mob ransom and the slightly misleading teaser trailer may merely be Bruce and Alfred's educated guess as to what could possibly be the Joker's motivation. They think the mob came to the Joker to get rid of Batman, but in actuality the Joker's using the stolen money to blackmail the mob into helping him kill Batman. As Marlo from The Wire would say, "You want it to be one way, but its the other way."

the Lamborghini/batmobile sounds possible
i mean he's batman not james bond

The new Batmobile, IMO.

167113BHjf_w.jpg

You know, I never thought of the Lamborghini as a possible set-up for the 2nd Batmobile. Nice thinking.

Interesting theory, though I think the reason for all the gadgetry on the lambo toy is because they just needed it to have more uses to sell.

The following pic could suggest that Wayne already began building the Bat Pod before the destruction of the Tumbler.

2271313712_723be47289_b.jpg

those tires look like replacements for the tumbler. The thing does needs to be serviced. Though it could be work from the batpod though I think the applied sciences dept of Wayne industries is probably making that

those tires look like replacements for the tumbler. The thing does needs to be serviced. Though it could be work from the batpod though I think the applied sciences dept of Wayne industries is probably making that

Any of the above theories could be correct. The Tumbler and Pod both use Sprint Car tires which are pictured above. So it could be for both vehicles.

Does anyone have any idea on whether the Bat Pod comes out of the Tumbler at one point or?? They do have a toy in which that does happen.

Every toy has to have missiles and lasers, its basically law. I seriously doubt Bruce Wayne's car is packing heat.

I cant find the pic but there was a toy just like this for batman returns. Where there was a sports car, that transforms into a batmobile (missiles and guns and such) I forget what the actual name of the toy is. I do know it came with a cruddy looking michel keaton toy.

The second one is confirmed. The Joker doesn’t have anything else they want, other than, y’know, pictures of those hook- I mean, I like the second theory. Plausible.

Every toy has to have missiles and lasers, its basically law. I seriously doubt Bruce Wayne's car is packing heat.

Just like those figures of Batman we say; I don't think Batman will have TEH SUPA HYPA GUN BLAZT0R. See what I'm saying...

yea i remember that crappy toy car, it looked so bad and came w/ a tiny little keaton

If Bruce's Lambo transforms into a new batmobile, i will walk out the theatre! :cmad:
If nolan is jealous of bay, or he wants to have cool effects to match the Transformers, then he should helm the sequel to transformers, and not Batman. First we heard the pod will come out of the tumbler and now this. My god! :cmad:

If Bruce's Lambo transforms into a new batmobile, i will walk out the theatre! :cmad:
If nolan is jealous of bay, or he wants to have cool effects to match the Transformers, then he should helm the sequel to transformers, and not Batman. First we heard the pod will come out of the tumbler and now this. My god! :cmad:

No need to get all fired up just yet!! :grin:

If it happens in the film, then raise he!! and go off like a rockstar in a hotel room!!

Nobody suggested a transformation. The original poster said that perhaps the car could be the basis for the Batmobile in BB3.

When the Batman Begins toys came out, they included that Dodge concept motorcycle. Did we ever see this in the movie? No. I doubt it was a precursor to the Batpod, there's no way a toy company knows that far ahead. They are merely looking for more toys to sell regardless of how close it ties into the movie.

The following pic could suggest that Wayne already began building the Bat Pod before the destruction of the Tumbler.

2271313712_723be47289_b.jpg

sheesh it looks like walmart in there. damn i miss the batcave!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"