Is there gonna be fortress of solitud in mos2?

It was. Zod leaves Black Zero saying he has some business to settle with an old friend or whatnot. He takes one of the drop ships to the arctic and takes Kara's ship. He later crashes in it when Superman uses his heat vision to rip it apart.

Not hard to follow people.

your "or whatnot" is very reassuring.

So Zod's ship is still floating around in space?

man.....Kara's going to be so pissed when she wakes up from her 18,000 beauty nap.

not only did Superman take her suit, Superman and Zod destroyed her ship!!! :oldrazz:

oh but you seem so sure of yourself otherwise.

I am, I saw the film again last night. Right after Zod orders the World Engine to be turned on he goes to the arctic. His key wipes out the Jor-El AI in Kara's ship, which he then takes and later uses to blow up the fighter jets backing up the plane carrying the ship that brought Kal-El to earth. Before he can destroy that, Superman swoops in and destroys Kara's ship, that Zod is flying, with his heat vision after Zod pleads with him not to. Zod then crashes with the ship, Black Zero is destroyed, Superman catches Lois while she is falling from the bomber plane, cue fight with Zod.

If they foolow up on the concerns of some (myself among them) of all the Krypton tech laying all over the place I hope it's because Supes took it all or at least the vast majority to a hidden place in the arctic he dig out. With Jor-El saying that Earth doesn't need to make the same mistakes Jrypton did it's best not to tempt fate too much methinks. Bonus, since MOS was like a live action DBZ it would be cool is Supes could get some of that tech to work so he has something to "keep testing his limits". Would love to see him training his powers for control as well as increasing ovetall strength. Can anyone say enhanced gravity training?

Amazon Fortress time!! :D

13_amazon_fortress.jpg

Brooklyn? Man.. Aren't there enough delays on the R trains as it is?

Well he'd have to get permits and grease some palms, probably sell off the naming rights. VIACOM'S FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE.

I dont think there will be a full out ship as the Fortress in the next one, but I can see Clark taking what remains of broken Kryptonian tech and storing it inside a mountain in the arctic like the original Fortress of Solitude....maybe even make the giant key lol

didn't Zod fly a smaller pod ship to the Arctic to get the scout ship??

that ship is still there and intact, isn't??

didn't zod fly a smaller pod ship to the arctic to get the scout ship??

That ship is still there and intact, isn't??
good point... But maybe the government took it first.

I don't think it's that hard to imagine that some of the nanotech survived and Superman will be able to repair the "Fortress Ship". Or maybe this Superman won't need a FOS.

I'd like to think that Lexcorp, being a military contractor, has acquired the wreck of the ship from the government for reverse-engineering, and Superman and Batman are both after it - Superman to retrieve the Kryptonian tech before it can be Earth-weaponized (or worse), Batman to destroy it completely - thus adding to their own conflict.

I do hope we the FOS in some form in the sequel, its pretty essential to the Superman mythos. All the ships were destroyed but I think he could build a fortress out of the remains and use the technology as well.

Well if you go by one of the guys in the special features the Fortress will be in future stories which I'm assuming will be the remains of the Scout Ship

^Yeah that would make the most sense, Superman burying it deep into a glacier and then retrofitting a fortress out of the remains would be cool. Hope we see it in the sequel.

^Yeah that would make the most sense, Superman burying it deep into a glacier and then retrofitting a fortress out of the remains would be cool. Hope we see it in the sequel.

I actually hope that he hollows out the side of a mountain and rebuilds the fortress inside of a mountain that no man can get to...not even by aircraft

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"