Is this your last time?

XCharlieX

Reaction score
Fanboards online are where you get info as soon as it arrives to the public, theres interesting conversations as well, but I wonder how many are thinking: "this will be my last time tracking a movie online before it arrives. From here on ill just be waiting for movies like any other person: wait" ;)

I think we should all thank the Administration for putting up with so many folks at one time and trying to give us true and accurate information lol

So the point of the thread is:

Do people enjoy this or do they think the chaos and rumors etc are a bit much? Would you await a film on an online message board again?

XCharlieX said:
Fanboards online are where you get info as soon as it arrives to the public, theres interesting conversations as well, but I think this will be my last time tracking a movie online before it arrives. For one, its chaotic. I think after this movie finishes its cycle, from here on ill just be waiting for movies like any other person: wait ;)

I also would have to thank the Administration for putting up with so many folks at one time and trying to give us true and accurate information lol

So to recap: no im not leaving yet... after i post a review after viewing the film at the end of the month.

Do people enjoy this or do they think the chaos and rumors etc are a bit much? Would you await a film on an online message board again?

well i think its a bit much especially that i am disapointed with ive seen so far (3 deaths, 5 cured) then the effect dont look good cheesy dialogues etc i just felt that i wasted a lot of time hoping for this movie to rock and besides some people are saying its wonderful i dont like what ive sen so far and thats abt 10mn of the movie

Just a warning, this will get moved. Not that I care, I don't mind it being here, but others will.

On topic, yea, I think this is my last time. I actually never planned to get this involved. I checked out ant's site for updates and stuff, and eventually found the hype, and looked at news and stuff. I stumbled upon the boards, and joined to voice my opinion to HerrLogan over a debate over the costumes in the movie, lol

And the rest is history.

But I've been too spoiled. And I don't wanna be.

But I guess the good news is, I can be prepared for
Cyclops' death
and my jaw won't hit the floor in disbelief when it happens.

At least now I can prepare myself for it, and hopefully be able to enjoy the rest of the movie despite it.

Well for me, I do this because:

1. Tickets aren't cheap. I want to know if it's worth my money.

2. It's fun to hype up these things.

3. I'm an impatient sob

4. nope, that's prettymuch it.

I don't know it anymore....:(:(
I'm getting confused..:(
I just wanna know if Rogue takes the cure or not :(

this is definitely my first and last itme. Im very very very dissapointed at myself for knowing already too much about the film. Im sure i would love it ten times more if i hadnt read all the things i read, both spoilers, good and bad posts and opinions. By the time i watched X2 i was amazed by every bit of the film, and i am sure the same wont happen with X3, not because it will be bad, but because it wont be new to me.
I am really sad at myself at this point, even though i havent watched the last spots or clips...
im not doing such a hype again, it was no fun.

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
Just a warning, this will get moved. Not that I care, I don't mind it being here, but others will.
Others like me.

I'm leaving threads irritate me. This is a spoilers forum for X3. We don't need to know if someone is leaving or not.

I have to admit, the X3 forum is a nasty mess at the moment though. Not a place I'm enjoying being in. I love everything I've seen of the movie so far, and yet it's hard not to be brought down by some of the dogmatic members hell bent on spewing bile on the film.

This thread isnt about me ;)

To spruce it up ill edit a bit...

well i for one LOVE this place, ever since X2 ive actually been posting alot on here about x-men, i knew ALOT about x2 before i went to see it, mainly everything, but the jean ending of course. and its still my favorite movie. X-men was the same, i literally knew the entire film before i went to see it, but still loved it. X3, im not sure of all i know, but imo i think i know too much, too much dialouge and some friggin spoilers i just run across unmeaningly, really piss me off.... i lose sleep at night because of this.

does anyone have any special methods for forgetting what youve read? i have to leave here soon, probably this upcoming tuesday....

Well for me... after a month or so, I'll disappear. If I start hearing rumors of an X4, then you'll definately will see DOD find his way back to the X-Men forums. I'll probably visit occasionally...who knows but I've got other things to worry about after I'm done college and all. So perhaps u might see me pop up on here once and a while. :up:

XCharlieX said:
This thread isnt about me ;)
I wasn't suggesting it was. Merely replying to Nell's comment on how leaving type threads get moved.

Spidey 2007 said:
does anyone have any special methods for forgetting what youve read? i have to leave here soon, probably this upcoming tuesday....

As of next week, starting Monday, Im going spoilar free... hehe. Seriously...just to calm down and let things die down a bit until the release date, if more video clips pop up, Im not watching it. I've resisted watching the 7 min preview and I'm damn proud that I fought the urge to not see it. After watching the jean/mag clip, I felt I had enough. Pics are fine. but im gonna try and resist them too... even if they're of Jean... okay. I can't resist... but other pics I can resist. :) anyway. thats my plan for next week. I know its late...but it may give me enough time to settle down and give me time to allow Scott's death to sink in . That'll be all for now.

Boards like that have two faces, I mean, there're good things and there're bad things.

We must one to some point how's the thing doing. It's health to reach some point of knowing things about a franchise you love so much, but in the other hand [I speak for myself] I can say that I've got freak-insane about X3.

Keeping tracking down every single new can be exhausting. I'm afraid to have so much thing spoiled and though some may say that the film has so much more to raise your hair, we keep one step behind to not overdo sometimes.

I can keep another film in boards like that, but I will keep myself a little in my breaks. Embrace the whole news can be disappointing.

This def won't be my last time here. I love spoilers, so I come here to find out what happens to Wolverin and stuff. The first time I came on here was in X-Men 2 to see what happend, so nope this sure isn't my last time.

I may stick around a little bit after the movie, depending on how I like it. But like Last year I will dissapear for the summer at least. This is the first time I've really followed a movie. It was a unique expirience and I do like this place.

But I think this will be the last time I do this. Maybe I'll pop in every once in a while.

Despite the unyielding cynicsm, flame wars and self-righteous "prophets" that abound before us, for me the answer to that question is unfortunately no.

I work here. :(

I made the mistake of reading the 'SPOILER zone' thread. I bascially found out the things worth knowing. May as well stick around now, can't be that many more suprises left.

XCharlieX said:

X3 ain't the first one, so i'll be doing this as long as I get a life (and as long as there's waitable movies). ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"