Comics Issue with Legacy Numbering...

Ben_Reilly

Civilian
Reaction score
Anyone else dislike that Kid Arachnid is getting Peter's legacy numbering?
It should be the numbering from Miles' Ultimate line, not the 4th Parker 616 book.

It's a book simply called "Spider-Man".
I dig it. :yay:

Anyone else dislike that Kid Arachnid is getting Peter's legacy numbering?
It should be the numbering from Miles' Ultimate line, not the 4th Parker 616 book.

Aloha,
I saw that as well and then I looked at my web site. Since Miles is in the book called Spider-Man formally known as adjectiveless Spider-Man, I'm cool with the numbering.If the book was called Miles Morales Spider-Man then I would not.
Spidey rules

I don't know. To me it just seems like they are trying to force him into being more important than he should be.
He was't around for those nearly 300 issues, nor in the 90's, so he shouldn't be given that status.

I don't know. To me it just seems like they are trying to force him into being more important than he should be.
He was't around for those nearly 300 issues, nor in the 90's, so he shouldn't be given that status.

Aloha,
During the Clone saga when we didn't know who was the real Peter Parker, the titles of the books did not change. Once we knew who was who then for a few issues we got Web of Scarlet Spider and Amazing Scarlet Spider and Scarlet Spider. Does anyone know if those issues are part of the Legacy numbering?
My biggest issue with MM is that there doesn't seem to be any reference to him being from another reality.Same thing with Ganke Lee and his family. No real reference by any of those characters as to how they got to be where they are.
Spidey rules

I've not followed Spider-Men II, have they explained Peter's shocked look at the end of Spider-Men I ?

Aloha,
During the Clone saga when we didn't know who was the real Peter Parker, the titles of the books did not change. Once we knew who was who then for a few issues we got Web of Scarlet Spider and Amazing Scarlet Spider and Scarlet Spider. Does anyone know if those issues are part of the Legacy numbering?
My biggest issue with MM is that there doesn't seem to be any reference to him being from another reality.Same thing with Ganke Lee and his family. No real reference by any of those characters as to how they got to be where they are.
Spidey rules

I'm betting that Marvel will ignore mentions of the Ultimate Universe, and will only be remembered by long time readers down the road.

Was there a standalone Cable series? I only remember a few Cable & blank series'

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"