It's a Bird! It's a Plane! David Corenswet IS Superman!

Okay. Wow. He basically has the same physique as Cavill in MOS.

Where did you get these?
I can’t figure out where the original source is but they’re popping up on several Mexican Twitter accounts. Seems to be in Progreso, Mexico.

Okay. Wow. He basically has the same physique as Cavill in MOS.

Where did you get these?
And you believed that fat idiot on Twitter who thought he looked lean like a "swimmer" at that screening. :funny:

The shoulder width and chest depth from those photos didn't lie. A baggy sweater loses its bagginess when the wearer crosses their arms.

200.gif

David is huge. He looks like a lumbering bear in Invader Joker’s post. He will at least be the biggest Superman ever.

Last edited:
I don't think he looks the same size as Cavill in Mos, more like Reeve in superman 3 or Cavill in the immortals

I like the hair color, but if I'm honest, I hope that's not his style in superman.
I like the just let it go look. Shaggy almost.
Cavill's hair as superman made him look like count Dracula
Granted, it's just some random pics.

I don't mind slicked back hair for Superman as far as just the look (usually), but the logistics of it niggles at me slightly. Are we to assume that in addition to taking the time to put on the suit, he also applies brylcreem to his hair before he saves people? The Christopher Reeve version makes more sense, where the hair is slicked down and neatly combed when he's Clark, only for it to become naturally tussled and unruly in the process of his suiting up and rushing to the scene of the latest drama.

I don't mind slicked back hair for Superman as far as just the look (usually), but the logistics of it niggles at me slightly. Are we to assume that in addition to taking the time to put on the suit, he also applies brylcreem to his hair before he saves people? The Christopher Reeve version makes more sense, where the hair is slicked down and neatly combed when he's Clark, only for it to become naturally tussled and unruly in the process of his suiting up and rushing to the scene of the latest drama.
Exactly. Clark should look nerdy, not superman.

It clearly makes more sense for Superman to wash the brylcream out before saving people than applying it first.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"