It's a Bird! It's a Plane! David Corenswet IS Superman!

Chris Reeve and Henry Cavill lost their hair to excessive dye and David will be next.
Reeve actually had a condition called alopecia that started in his teens. He still had a lot of hair, so at first it wasn't noticeable, but as he grew older—especially after his accident—it got much worse.

Reeve actually had a condition called alopecia that started in his teens. He still had a lot of hair, so at first it wasn't noticeable, but as he grew older—especially after his accident—it got much worse.
Also known as hair loss.

Yeah, but it's different from male pattern baldness. There's no hairline recession, for instance. Basically, you just start losing hair in random patches.
We've all seen the commercial. :o

We've all seen the commercial. :o

I've actually never seen this one. 😲

I'd rather have Lois fall for Clark. She admires and looks up to superman, mainly as a news story, but it's Clark she likes and goes ( or went ) after.

I'd rather have Lois fall for Clark. She admires and looks up to superman, mainly as a news story, but it's Clark she likes and goes ( or went ) after.
Do the opposite of The Batman... I sort of hope Selina never gets into Bruce, or at least until the finale of the the trilogy once she finds out his identity (if ever).

Have Lois love Clark and by blind to the Superman of it all, if not until the sequel.

Do the opposite of The Batman... I sort of hope Selina never gets into Bruce, or at least until the finale of the the trilogy once she finds out his identity (if ever).

Have Lois love Clark and by blind to the Superman of it all, if not until the sequel.
I'd prefer the MAWS angle on that. Falling for Clark already for his dorkish wonderfulness, but still a bit mezmerized/awe struck by Supes.

Justin would fit into a superman movie really well I reckon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"