It's a Bird! It's a Plane! David Corenswet IS Superman!

I know people are commenting as exclusively on the suit reveal, but honestly David looks amazing. Strangely enough, to me, being Superman makes him even more handsome, than other shots.

I love that he looks like he ripped out of his shirt Hulk-style in that picture.

I love that he looks like he ripped out of his shirt Hulk-style in that picture.
Lois Lane:

take-it-hunch.gif

I'm gonna guess and say that David wasn't able to lose his long neck regardless of the traps and he looked weird with too much neck exposed.

I'm gonna guess and say that David wasn't able to lose his long neck regardless of the traps and he looked weird with too much neck exposed.
Like I've been saying, he's got that Hemsworth tall, long-neck build. They gotta compensate for the neck, like they always did for Hemsworth either with elevated shoulder armor (Thor 1,2 & 4) or a collar (Ragnarok).

I mean they do muscle suits. What about a neck thickener rather than a collar 🤣

I think it's just a splash image and not a still from the film. Sure it might be hinting at green lantern but I don't think it's anything official m

In the reveal shot, I have to ask: How does David look so good in a picture so many find so bad? Sheesh

New Twisters trailer just hit; you see a tiny bit more of David in it.

Man I don't know why I'm surprised (not as in just now) to see a Twister sequel.

Drinking game will be how many call backs.

We already know one from the trailer. Chug your beer when they use Dorothy and release the sensors into the tornado!

1000007307.jpg

Love the current suit on David Corenswet as Clark Kent/Kal El/Superman

Like I've been saying, he's got that Hemsworth tall, long-neck build. They gotta compensate for the neck, like they always did for Hemsworth either with elevated shoulder armor (Thor 1,2 & 4) or a collar (Ragnarok).
That was unlikely a factor. When you lift heavy, the neck grows a ton and there are also exercises that can be done to strengthen the neck muscles. If that was a concern, they would have just had him train his neck like Christopher Reeves did. The neck was an area that David Prowse specifically targeted with Reeve to help fill out the neckline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"