The Dark Knight Its All Part of The Plan: Toronto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there shortly. Compared to the rest of you, I'll look practically normal!:oldrazz:

joker.jpg

Stay warm, guys.

I'm hoping my internet doesn't cut out when things start happening.

I am here now. If anyone is waiting in that crowd, I'm at the southwest corner on a laptop :)

Toronto Clues:

Step 1: Find me the man who said, “A joke is a very serious thing,” and I’ll tell you that your first answer is found by multiplying the number of metal benches surrounding this jolly jokester with the number of placards it took to laud him

Step 2: Face the same direction as your new found friend, and head down the street to your right. Soon you’ll see a pale blue king and a chrome stranger. Find two convenient payphones, and let your online pals know the last tow digits on the one on the right.

Step 3: Not that you’re on a new street, continue to the alley and turn left. AS the next street, turn right, and look for an old building amongst the new. Find the front door of the tower and count the number of protruding black diamonds you see on the left half of that door. Ignore the phantom diamonds in your tally.

Apparently not. But did anyone else notice that at the bottom of the ITSALLPARTOFTHEPLAN site it says "One Day" instead of the count down?

That's all it takes really, just one bad day :D

i wonder if they are all standing there wondering what to do??

Aren't you supposed to tell them what to do next?

head up the path, north

Now, head up the path north, and wait there for a rendezvous with your contact, who will give you your final set of instructions.

Stay together. Follow Orders. You might have what it takes to pull this off.

J

Hey guys so I just got back. Ya they showed the trailer at Paramount, looking forward to seeing it again. Lets say this whole thing was a bit of a cluster****. After the first clue you basically had a giant mob running across university without really knowing which way to go. It was fun but a little nuts.

But congrats to PKdude for winning the film reel. I'm assuming the trailer is on there. Like I told you, I'll ask around and see if we can get a projector somewhere. Also they gave out "joker" cards, but no other swag like gotham times or anything.

Thanks to James for getting this thing going and fettclone for taking one for the team and going full out on the costume. I think it was spacekat that took a bunch of pictures, so those will pop up here at some point.

Was just at the Toronto screening, few points:

- Game started at 5:30 with a mob of people running to finish each step (I did step 1, then missed step 2 and started walking to the theatre). By the time I arrived at the theatre another Batman-related mob ran into the theatre so I kinda conned my way into the screening. As it turns out, everyone here did and there was another large group actually completing the game, who then received Joker playing cards and got their name entered into a raffle for a "mystery film" (ie. the trailer).

- They didn't let us bring in cameras or recording devices and felt it would be best for us to get our phones back later in completely disorganized fashion. They were clueless, thankfully it got sorted out eventually.

- The trailer itself: I thought it was pretty cool, I had read the description online already so I knew what was coming. Something seemed off about the Joker's voice, it just sounded different or maybe it was because his lines this time were calmer and delivered less dramatically than the last time. I have to give it another viewing (like THAT was in question!). Cool trailer though, Harvey is on a random floor with a puddle of some liquid surrounding him so this could very well be the courtroom (people were worried it wouldn't be as the previous descriptions made it sound different). All the descriptions in the last week of the trailer otherwise are correct (dialogue, etc.).

I'm surprised it's not on YouTube yet but it sounds like it should be some point tonight.

Ya I completed missed Dent on the floor, it was a lot to take in when you're so damn excited. But ya the vocal range for the Joker is very interesting, the delivery is different from trailer to trailer.

fettclone, were you able to get a joker card? everyone told the henchmens at the park to wait for you to catch up

I didn't do it when I was there and my phone died on the way home, so I would like to thank everybody who was there and especially the people who helped me thru. James_Sparrow & Shaner especially, if it wasn't for you 2 I'd a been stuck on Front St. like a tourist. All the others who I spoke with (you know who you are) thanks for your congrats & not being haters over this you guys are real true fans so thank you also.

Now on to business I'm going to try and find out how to "share" this reel with all of you goons, if anybody has suggestions contact me or post it, I'll be checkin' daily until the next game.

Or the movie comes out, or this is just plain old news.

I didn't do it when I was there and my phone died on the way home, so I would like to thank everybody who was there and especially the people who helped me thru. James_Sparrow & Shaner especially, if it wasn't for you 2 I'd a been stuck on Front St. like a tourist. All the others who I spoke with (you know who you are) thanks for your congrats & not being haters over this you guys are real true fans so thank you also.

Now on to business I'm going to try and find out how to "share" this reel with all of you goons, if anybody has suggestions contact me or post it, I'll be checkin' daily until the next game.

This is the 9th F****** time I tried to post this! F****** site is crashing!

congrats on winning the trailer man!
I have no idea how your supposed to share it...maybe try and get a theater to play it for you and then just use a camera to record it...that would be my best guess

*This is the 11th F****** time I tried to post this!* *F****** site is crashing!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"