" It's Friiiidaaay!"- The Official Weekend Thread.

I still don't understand the pleasure people get from something so spicy it should be illegal lol. Is it just a fetish or quirk that you like to have a severe burning throat and tongue?

I ask that because the few times I've tried some mega spicy foods, there was no taste what so ever, just burning.

Which reminds me of that episode of the Simpsons when the kids get stranded on the Island and Wiggum's(sp?) son eats the berries and says "It tastes like...burning!"

Well I don't go for pure burn like some, you go on youtube and you'll see people downing spoonfuls of insanely hot stuff, and thats overdoing it.

They even sell pure capsaicin, 16 million scoville units(tabasco is 2500)... And I don't understand it.

Our chili will be hot, extremely so, but when you get used to the burn, it actually brings out flavours, sort of like msg on acid.

Plus it does release some endorphins, which is always nice.

Gonna check out Cloverfield after work tonight. Go to a friend's housewarming party tomorrow and stay in my warm apartment all day Sunday watching football and playing videogames, which is what I'll also be doing after Cloverfield and before going to the party Saturday, I live in Chicago and it's going to be really, really cold this weekend.

Cloverfield tonight.
Saturday: I got a refund, my PMI was over when I went to settlement; so off to the bank. Hit the deep discount store. Clean and organize.
Sunday: Clean some more and organize some more..
Monday: Wide open since I'm off.

Weeel, we had an interesting night:

--dinner at El Rodeo, but too early to catch the karaoke.

--roving the mall

--messing around Target and Wal-Mart

--found out my buddy's taken a side job as a stripper. :ikyn

--friend's gf started flashing inside the car with her camera. so darn bright.

My sister had a baby this morning, so I'll be spending the weekend with my new nephew. :woot:

I have a six day weekend.

Thursday: I did nothing really. Just relaxed, watched some TV, and read a bit.

Friday: I went out to see Cloverfield at the mall with a friend. We picked up some Taco Bell after and ran into a few other people we knew.

Saturday: I'm going to the frog-leg festival. It's this weird little festival in the Florida boondocks. They have a few places where they sell art, T-shirts, and frog-legs.

Sunday: I'll be going out to see a Marilyn Manson concert with a friend. I'm going to sleep over at her house.

I have no plans for Monday or Tuesday yet. Those days will probably be uneventful.

My weekend got off to a great start. I f***ing love bars; ended up hooking up with a couple of girls there.

Friday: Went to see Cloverfield.
Saturday: Went to the Cigar Bar that night.
Sunday: Went to See "There will be Blood" It was great. I recommend it.

Friday: Worked
Saturday: Slept in, my dad and I went to dinner and the Georgia/Arkansas basketball game
Sunday: Church and watching football.

Have a good regular week, people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"