its good to be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cklockwork

Civilian
Reaction score
Its good to be back!!! though, admittedly, I'm sure nobody noticed I was gone, especially since its been a few years. I'd actually be surprised if some of the regular members that I remember are still around themselves (though I look forward to finding out) nor would I expect them to remember me either (I've also changed usernames in an effort to consolidate my online identities -- so that's not going to help.)

Anyway, I haven't really been around since TDK's release and I think my post frequency had been slowly dwindling since Superman Returns. How badly does that date me?! Haha. I guess that also shows where my loyalty lies... with those good ol' boys from DC. So, I guess its no surprise I've found myself lurking these boards again. We have Green Lantern on the way, Batman 3 in the works, and even a new Superman coming together... that tells me its time I join in the discussions again!

So, here I am... its good to be back!

Welcome back! What was your original name?

PSU442.... again, i lived on the batman and superman boards. I'm already recognizing some of the regulars though!

welcome back, you can pop in the lounge here or Batboards and not sure there one in Supes board at this time, to say hello and whatnot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"