The Amazing Spider-Man It's official! Andrew Garfield to play Spider-Man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. looks like he's about to say "In Spider-Man..." or something xD

Yeah me too. It just feels so...awkward. And when I try to talk in public, I'm all like Garfield was in that vid :p

My ears or entire face gets crimson and it's hard for me talk. Or I talk fast.

^^ Crimson, lol. That's the first time I've ever heard someone describe their face like that when they're embarassed.

normal_q002.jpg

Emma and Andrew together at the golden globes.

Euh??Andrew hugging Robert Pattinson?? Wow they seem to be good friends :D

normal_d004.jpg

normal_d006.jpg

Well, they're both English and most English-American actors have a very similar social group :p

Andrew Garfield made comments on the Spider-Man costume photo from Access Hollywood. He was asked if Spider-Man is going to be witty this time around, he basically made a joke about him being at the Golden Globes ...

To me that was a big implied YES!

It's over at... you guessed it, comic book movie .com or access hollywood

normal_mq001.jpg

From Amazing Spider-man #651

28554592.jpg

This reminds me of the times when Iron Man was drawn with Tom Cruise in mind.

28nl1.jpg

normal_mq001.jpg

From Amazing Spider-man #651

28554592.jpg

This reminds me of the times when Iron Man was drawn with Tom Cruise in mind.

28nl1.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's god damn hilarious. I think it's awesome they decided to do that...

I just watched Boy A again. God...
I'm gonna be honest and say I litterly almost shed a tear at the end of the movie.
This is certainly Andrew's best performance to date. This really gives me hope that this reboot is going to be awesome just because of Andrew's performance. :)

[YT]-ejM2IV4Ufo[/YT]
Here's the video from the golden globes where we see Andrew shake Christian's hand. Pretty funny lol, Spidey meets Bats! :oldrazz:
Andrew close up where he shakes his head :p @ 0:55
Hand shake @ 1:48

Not only is it a 'Spidey meets Bats' moment, on top of that there's Iron Man laughing his ash off while Bats cracks a joke or two giving his acceptance speech :woot:
Right around 2:25-2:30 you can see Robert Downey Junior having some lulz.

Captain America is also there. Looking serious and not amused. :hehe:

Batman, Iron Man, Spider-Man, and the Captain. To epic for words.

And don't forget Black Widow as the presenter of the award.

Comic heroes have taken over the film industry. Never was there a better time to be a nerd :awesome:

Edit: at 1:45 you can, for a split second, see Daredevil as well. I'm in awe of this majestic assembly.

Last edited:
And don't forget Black Widow as the presenter of the award.

Comic heroes have taken over the film industry. Never was there a better time to be a nerd :awesome:

Edit: at 1:45 you can, for a split second, see Daredevil as well. I'm in awe of this majestic assembly.

Yeah, Batman beat out Spidey and Hawkeye for the award and Cap and Daredevil didn't look amused by it. :oldrazz:

Also with the news of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman, looks like Iron Man was trying to hook up with Catwoman and Gwen Stacy that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"