The Amazing Spider-Man It's official! Andrew Garfield to play Spider-Man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaw and Emma Frost were there too.

All these comic characters in one room is awesome. It makes the geek in all of us swell.

Guys! Went ahead to the future and saw the movie! It_is_BREATHtaking!!! Exceeded ALL expectations! Garfield was amaaazing as peter parker!!
icon10.gif

This is IMO the best scene where Andrew performd in :p

[YT]5TSADiJZyLQ[/YT]

I know this has been posted before but I just wanted to share it again.
I'm realissing I'm getting obsessed by this guy. :woot: In a good way of course. :cwink:

Guys! Went ahead to the future and saw the movie! It_is_BREATHtaking!!! Exceeded ALL expectations! Garfield was amaaazing as peter parker!!
icon10.gif
Shucks, you've gone without me
Now I'll have to build my own time machine to do so

Andrew will be on "The Tonight Show" tomorrow night.

Ahh yes, but will he be talking about Spidey!? That is the question.

I'm sure he's been told by all involved in the motion picture that the media will try to "sucker-snuff" information about the movie, waay ahead of time. Every interview/interviewer will try to lurk spidey info out of this guy, it's just the way it is. I only hope he gives us some cool updates! Even the smallest bit of information can save my day haha.

Ahh yes, but will he be talking about Spidey!? That is the question.

I'm sure he's been told by all involved in the motion picture that the media will try to "sucker-snuff" information about the movie, waay ahead of time. Every interview/interviewer will try to lurk spidey info out of this guy, it's just the way it is. I only hope he gives us some cool updates! Even the smallest bit of information can save my day haha.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, they list him as "Spider-Man Actor Andrew Garfield", which is kind of cool.

Wait, Armie Hammer is on the Tonight Show. Not Garfield.

DirectTV is telling me he will be on the Tonight Show. I'll have to stay up to watch it.

It's Armie Hammer. NBC has him listed as the guest.

Maybe they switched them at the last second due to filming.

SMH12, my when I click info for tonight's show, it says, among the other guests, "Spider-Man Actor Andrew Garfield", like I mentioned earlier.

To change subject matters I just saw Red Riding 1974, a Brit noir starring Andrew Garfield, Rebecca Hall and Sean Bean.

I can say that Garfield, much like in The Social Network, really impressed me here. This was a great lead performance in which he was in every scene of the movie. His journey from jaded, cocky, naive rookie reporter to a broken man with a death wish was entirely believable and authentic. I'd say he was better than the movie itself. While the film was shot gorgeously on 16MM and oozed noir-meets boomer culture via Yorkshire style...the story was nearly incomprehensible. Granted there are two more parts to the trilogy (which Garfield is not in) that might clarify it...but a whole lot happened without much explanation or comprehension.

With that said Garfield was aces and I can see how this jumpstarted his career so quickly. I still need to see Never Let Me Go sometime in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"