The Amazing Spider-Man Starts filming in December

I'm pretty sure we will soon. They still have to cast Betty, Jonah, Harry, Norman, Robbie, and other smaller roles.

So casting here should be rounding out pretty soon.

I can't wait for the crappy, blurry photos of the suit :up:

Seriously, hypsters, if you're at the set, use your cameras! Not cell phones! :cmad:

They'd better make the movie really worth it with their plans

I honestly don't think we're going to get anything apart from 'Spider-Man' or 'The Amazing Spider-Man' ...seriously.

Three weeks and three days until filming.

Don't get too excited. They're probably not gonna shoot anything major. It's too close to the holidays. They'll probably spend a week or two shooting some small second-unit stuff, take a break for the holidays, and start the big scenes in January.

^ Hell no, I think the studio's going to hold off on any Symbiote storylines for a while... that being said, I would love to see the symbiotes done right on screen.

Here comes the term 'Emo Peter.'

Wait for it.

Just wait for it.

You won't be waiting long.

Define "right"

Lmao, the other guys have already said it.

But yeah, no Emo Peter... I mean, that was Peters dark side? mhm, yeah sure.

and... by "right" I meant, a Venom that isn't watered down, and is in the movie for longer than the last 20 minutes (give or take). A villain like him needs character development, something the director/studio/whatever should take into consideration if they want to use Eddie Brock/Venom again.

Venom wasn't watered down. He's a lame character, and the movie only highlighted that.

Yup, that explains why he keeps being brought back in the comics.

Yup, that explains why he keeps being brought back in the comics.

Just because they bring back a character from the comics is nothing. He has popularity, yes. But he is shallow, his reasons for hating peter are TERRIBLE, and a weak character over-all.

I would love the title to be The Amazing Spider-Man. Then The Spectacular Spider-Man as the second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"