IYO what was the scariest episode of the batman animated series from the ninetys

He looked the same in MotP as he did in regular TAS.

08.jpg

Now what was creepy was RotJ Joker!

Laughing fish always kinda scared me when I was little

It has nothing to do with the scariest but does anyone remember the name of the episode where the man gains this suit that can make him invisible and it begins to mold onto his body?

man bat eps scared the **** out of me when I was a kid :woot:

Moon the Wolf, even though it was terrible, had a creepy feel to it. Especially that scene in the park where the guard got attacked.

TWO-FACE part one when the lightning hits his face in the office and later in the hospital.

Clayface pt 2.

Where Batman begins playing dozens of film clips of Hagen in various roles and Clayface can't stop morphing.

At one point he's this bloated, bug-eyed hybrid of them all and it disturbed me as a kid.

What about that episode where the little girl who has that disorder where she cant physically grow up but has the intelligennce of a mature adult (like that guy, the star of the tv show different strokes) was a star of a now defucnt tv show and she is now getting revenge on her co stars?. can someone tell me the name of that episode? the last scene where bats stands over her and she starts crying like a little girl and bats puts an arm around her was great BTAS showed emotion some films would be jelous of.

the scarecrow redesign for the batman/superman hour was actually pretty scary for once, as was the choice of new creepy voice for that season.
scrow.gif

the previous iterations were entirely non-scary:
scarecrow.jpg
215px-Scarecrow-btas.jpg

but otherwise, agree with Dreams in Darkness, that blood gushing out of that enormous gun is a pretty potent piece of nightmare imagery.

You know what freaked me out a bit? In the Mask of the Phantasm movie, when Joker breaks into Councilman Reeves office and injects him with Joker venom. You see the shadow of Joker actually forcing Reeves down and stabbing him...

The thought of that maniac slipping into my house in the dead of night and attacking me and my family is quite disturbing....:joker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"