Jack Chick comics

kainedamo

Superhero
Reaction score
Believe in God... or else!! :cmad:

No offense to any Christians here. I just thought these comics were pretty damn funny.

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1044/1044_01.asp

1044_16.gif

The UN keep double crossing Israel?? How? :huh: By trying to bring peace to the region? :huh:

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1043/1043_01.asp

1043_08.gif

LOL! Again, no offense meant. These comics are just funny.

Here's a heart warming, non-offensive one about a gang leader who finds God!

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0013/0013_01.asp

Somewhere in here, theres a story about Dungeons and Dragons players going to hell. Can't remember which one it is.

Also, some of them are "adapted for black readers", whatever that means.

How weird you'd bring these up now.
I was just looking about the comic in the Intelligent Design thread, and was thinking of the J.T.C. tract that is similar, a professor in school, being challenged by students. :huh:

daddy6.gif

I love the one with the "dungeons and dragons" satanism thing.
awesome! and ironically these tracts are mostly lies which if we followed the tracts, tells us it's creators and those involved are all going to hell.
it's like a twilight zone twist for good measure.

I bought a Pantera guitar book one day. I opened to the song Suicide Note and someone put one of those chick comics about suicide in there. Real weird and funny. I keep it there for good luck :)

Whats funny about the Jack Chick comics too, is that all his stuff about "rah rah rah!! Join God or go to hell!!"

That is the EXACT kinda thing that started putting me off religion when I was young. I didn't take kindly to being threatened. I didn't think, quite frankly, it was appropriate for a just God to threaten his own people. "LOVE ME OR SUFFER IN THE FIRES OF HELL!!". No.

But it's so overwhelmingly tragic when the girl hangs herself because her D+D character got a bad roll. :(

ba382c547ca7aeb07f273998ab8d7ff2.jpg

off course this deviates from the real tragedy.
which is the fact she played dungeons and dragons.:csad:

yeah, that was funny, but WAY TOO MANY curse words. We have children to protect here--Dew

1043_08.gif

Aren't Christians supposed to be, oh I don't know, Christ-like? Live their life like Christ? Maybe a little tolerant?

Some of them are actually entertaining. I didn't know Muhammed started like that. It explains alot about muslims though. :o

Whats funny about the Jack Chick comics too, is that all his stuff about "rah rah rah!! Join God or go to hell!!"

Actually there are some Chick tracts out there that are anti-Christian, so really he's just a soulless publisher taking advantage of intolerance.

Actually there are some Chick tracts out there that are anti-Christian, so really he's just a soulless publisher taking advantage of intolerance.

Are you sure they aren't specifically anti-catholic? Cause lord knows the one thing his ilk hate more than muslims or gays is a catholic.

Are you sure they aren't specifically anti-catholic? Cause lord knows the one thing his ilk hate more than muslims or gays is a catholic.

Maybe. I'm still fuzzy on the distinctions between the different breeds of Christianity.

Either way it smacks of hypocrisy and anyone who takes Dark Dungeons seriously should run themselves through with a Long Sword of Wounding +3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"